Free Graze Box



Graze.com Nature Delivered Subscription Box




This is a new subscription box from Graze located in the UK for only $5.   They ship to the UK and the US. Delivery options are weekly, every two weeks or every four weeks.  There are two boxes to chose from:  a Light Box which has over 50 low calorie snacks or the Nibble Box which has over 100 selections.  I chose the Nibble Box.  You can browse the selections and chose which ones you want to be sent and which ones you do not want to receive.  The selection is like nothing I've ever seen before, it's amazing!  I love all the variety, so this is a box that I just had to have.  They currently have limited openings for new members, so you have to find an invitation code to get in. Here's my code for one person "JRPJ9L3D".  Please leave a comment below, if you use the code. You could also search twitter via #Graze, if mine has been used.  The first and fifth boxes & shipping are all free! They even include a napkin.  Included in my first box were the following:
  1. Tutti Frutti - pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries & raisins, 120 calories
  2. Fruit & Seed Flapjack - rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits, 225 calories
  3. Pomodoro Rustichella - cheese croutons, tomato baguettes & tomato & herb almonds, 115 calories
  4. Marvellous Macaroon - white chocolate, amaretti drops, almond slices and coconut, 157 calories
I'm anxious to try all of these marvellous snacks!  I just tried the Pomodora Rustichella and it's so yummy and only 115 calories, wonderful!  Now I wish I could receive more than one box a week.  Hubby & I will be fighting over these snacks for sure!   I may just have to hide them from him.  I will update this post after I try the rest of them.  Do you know of any new subscription boxes?

Other subscription boxes I have reviewed on this blog are:


Share this post with your foodie friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


2 comments

Viv said...

Thank you so much for your code! I've been looking for one for a long time! Excited to try them :D

Wendy Webster said...

You're welcome, Viv! Thanks for letting us know you used the code. Yes, it's quite a challenge to find an invitation code, but it's worth it, they are delicious.