- Spice - red cinnamon sticks, Christmas clove buds, and applewood bark
- Mint Chocolate - sweet peppermint, creamy vanilla bean, decadent chocolate, and handmade marshmallow
- Holiday - nutmeg, clove, cinnamon with essential oils
- Evergreen - made with cedarwood & cinnamon essential oils with notes of fir needles & pine
- Fresh Balsam - made with pine, cedarwood and eucalyptus essential oils
- Twisted Peppermint - cool peppermint, sugared snow, vanilla buttercream, fresh balsam and a hint of musk
- Winter - made with fir needle & orange essential oils with notes of clove & citrus
- Yuletide - made with rosemary & pine essential oils with notes of eucalyptus, and cedar
- Maple Cinnamon Pancakes - made with nutmeg essential oil with notes of maple syrup & fluffy buttermilk pancakes
- Spiced Gingerbread Swirl - gingerbread cookie, cinnamon, and nutmeg
Well, there you have it, my favorite winter candles! What are your current favorites? Fall is my second favorite season of candles while in the summer and spring I rarely buy candles.
$10 off $30 - code "TNTYCH2"