This is a review of a monthly cosmetic subscription box from Macy's for $15 including shipping. The approximate value of this month's box is $67.18 not including the $10 coupon nor the cosmetic bag. Bargain! I received the following products:
- Lancôme - Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover, made in the USA, 1.7 fl. oz., $12.14 retail value
- Elizabeth Arden - Prevage Anti-aging Intensive Repair Daily Serum, made in the USA, 1.7 oz., $39.10 retail value
- Clarins - Tonic Body Treatment Oil, made in France, .33 fl. oz., $6.21 retail value
- Benefit Cosmetics - POREfessional Face Primer, made in the USA , .1 fl. oz., $4.13 retail value
- Rituals - The Ritual of Hammam Refreshing Foaming Shower Gel, made in Germany, 1.6 fl. oz., $3.58 retail value
- Georgio Armani - Si Passione Eau de Parfum Spray, made in France, .04 fl. oz., $2.02 retail value
- $10 coupon for beauty products at Macy's in store or online
It's a really nice bag of samples this month and I'm very happy that the coupon is doubled this month! I'll be purchasing some sheet masks with it. My favorite product is the Clarins Treatment Oil though I will also enjoy trying out the Elizabeth Arden Prevage since it's so insanely expensive. My least favorite item is the perfume. If you received this month's box, which item is your favorite? If you haven't subscribed, may I ask what is keeping you from ordering?
Check out my reviews of the previous Macy's Beauty Boxes:
June 2018 $44.43 retail value
May 2018 $43.95 retail value
April 2018 $43.24 retail value
December 2017 $63.14 retail value
November 2017 $38.21 retail value
October 2017 $55.97 retail value
September 2017 $31.84 retail value
August 2017 $35.36 retail value
Also, check out my Play! by Sephora Pinterest Board to compare it to Macy's Beauty Box and check out my Macy's Beauty Box Pinterest Board. In addition, check out my Subscription Box Pinterest Board to see what other boxes I've subscribed to over the years.
Mr. Rebates - Cash Back from Macy's
Be a pal and share this blog post with friends by clicking on the Google red box (G+1) at the very top of this page or via Twitter and Facebook by clicking their boxes here: Tweet
Follow this blog via Facebook
Have a PEACEful Day!