- Mac Cosmetics - Prep + Prime Natural Radiance Makeup Primer in Yellow, made in the UK, 6 ml, $5.04 retail value
- Tarte - Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in Besti, made in the USA, 1 ml, $3.33 retail value
- Benefit Cosmetics - They're Real Mascara, made in France, 30 g, $8.47 retail value
- Lancôme - Cils Booster XL Vitamin Infused Mascara Primer, .07 fl. oz., $9.39 retail value
- Chanel - Gabrielle Chanel Eau de Parfum, made in France, .05 fl. oz., $1.98 retail value
- Beauty Blender - Blotterazzi Pro, made in the USA, $10 retail value
I would have guessed my favorite item in the box would have been the lip paint, but it's drying out my lips and it's a very nude color, so I have to say the mascara is my favorite. This is my least favorite box I've received so far from Macy's. It's a good thing they doubled the coupon or I'd be very unhappy. As far as cosmetic sample boxes go, I think there are better values offered from Sephora and Ipsy for $5 less. Only one of the four Macy's boxes so far have had a value close to that of the competitors. Not to mention I keep getting samples that I've already received from other subscriptions months ago or even years ago. The only thing better in this box are the cosmetics bags, they are of higher quality and have attractive designs. If you can only afford one subscription I'd go with Sephora if you want only prestige brands and Ipsy if you don't mind a mix of prestige brands and new and less expensive brands. Ipsy wasn't a very good one for awhile, but lately they have really improved, so I just resubscribed after a four year break! Stay tuned, it was suppose to arrive today, but since they use DHL, the worst shipper, it's been delayed. It's taking a six day trip to get here from the warehouse when it's actually only a 2 1/2 hour drive away! Shocking! What's your favorite cosmetic subscription box?