Nails Inc. Whitehall Teal
This is the my latest manicure using Nails Inc Magnetic Polish in the color Whitehall Teal. You can learn how to apply this polish via their YouTube tutorial video.
- Apply a base coat, recommend two coats of Orly's Bonder.
- Apply one coat of the magnetic polish and let dry for at least five minutes.
- Apply another coat of the magnetic polish, but this time make it a heavy coat.
- Quickly take the lid with the magnetic and lean the tip above your cuticle and as close as possible hold the magnetic carefully next to your nail for a quick count of five seconds. You can look on the side to see it changing colors. The longer you hold it the more black will show. If you want less black hold it for less time. If you don't like the design, apply another heavy coat and try again.
- While it is drying you will notice some changes in the colors, so you must wait till it stops moving and for it to dry before applying your top coat. I recommend 1 coat of Seche Vite and another coat in a couple of days. I tried the top coat Out The Door and it made streaks in the design, so I do not recommend that top coat for magnetic polish.
You can purchase this as I did from Sephora.com. It's normally $16 a bottle, but it is currently on sale for $7. It's hard to show in a photo how it changes colors in the sun when you move your hand. It sort of has a similar look that a metallic marble has when you move it. It looks better in person than in photos. I found it hard to apply near the cuticles. It just didn't want to cooperate. I purchased another color of this magnetic polish about a year ago called Trafalgar Square. Here's a photo:
Notice the shorter nails, prior to taking Biotin supplement once a week!
So there you have it, my latest manicure. Be sure to check out my previous manicures featured on this blog, links below:
Fire Marble Design
OPI Dupe for Chanel's Periodot
4th of July Nails
Water Marbling Nails
Fish Tail Braid Manicure
I have a Blog Sale going on right now, which includes some nail polishes, visit it here. I'm offering 15% off for my readers, please mention coupon code "Blue Skies 15". Thank you for visiting! I hope you feel free to mosey around and return soon.
Feel free to share this information with friends on Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!