OPI's Skyfall + 18K Gold Top Coat Manicure


OPI's Live & Let Die with It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat Manicure



Photo taken in the afternoon sun  


Photo taken in the sunlight next to It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat


Photo taken in the evening without sunlight, nails next to 18K top coat bottle of polish


Photo taken without sunlight, nails next to Skyfall Live & Let Die polish


Sephora by OPI 18K Top Coat & OPI Skyfall Live & Let Die


As a fan of all the 007 movies, I had to purchase this line of nail polishes by OPI.  This line is so magical fantastical that you are arguing with yourself when deciding which Skyfall OPI polishes to come home with. As you can see in a previous post (link below), I kept my spending in control as I could have easily have come home with every single polish in this collection!  Mind you, normally this is not such a dilemma.  I have presented to you above one of the polishes in the collection, a dark green polish with fine gold glitter (two coats) with one coat of OPI 18K top coat on top.  So you tell me, what do you think?  It definitely looks better in the sunlight as you can compare above.  It looks so yellow in normal indoor light.  The dark green polish looks just like black polish in regular household light.  It also needs some sunlight to show off the fine gold glitter.  I was surprised to read that silver was one of the the ingredients in the 18K gold polish!  Perhaps it's silver with gold overlay?  

My favorite polishes are from the Sephora by OPI collection!  What are your favorite brands?  This purchase is from hauls that are featured here:

Skyfall 007 Collection Haul

Don't miss my Blog Sale, check it out here.

Share this with friends on Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments