Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Stick Deodorant Review


Beekman 1802 Invisible Deodorant


Update June 2020 - Hubby absolutely loves this deodorant and it's cleared up the rash he constantly battled in the past. When he stopped using it going out of town on business the rash came back. I also find it works really well. We highly recommend it! It's on sale today at QVC, two for $28.00 with free shipping, bargain! It's available in 3 payments. They are huge, they will last a long time. It takes very little, a couple quick swipes every 12 hours, and you're done!

I have been stalking the HSN website for you awaiting a restock of Beekman's wonderful Goat Milk Deodorant. It's back in stock today, so it's time to snag it before it sells out again. I bought it during the last Beekman visit to HSN in March. It costs $34.00 for two or 6 payments of $5.67 with free shipping. Customers had been begging for its return and asked for it to be baking soda free. After the reformulation without baking soda, it arrived and sold out very quickly. I bought it as soon as it showed up on the HSN website on auto-delivery. It comes in a pack of two, so Hubby and I both gave it a try. We've been using it for over a month now.

Have you tried a natural deodorant without unhealthy aluminum yet? I've tried a couple over recent years and didn't find one that worked well. The last one simply had a nice essential oil scent but it wasn't eliminating body odor. It was covering up the odor rather than eliminating it. My first impression of the Beekman Deodorant was that it smells lovely and I love the packaging. It's made with natural lavender, mandarin orange, sage, and rosemary. I smell mostly lavender and sage, it's a light and refreshing scent. It's wide and round which makes it easy to apply quickly with a few strokes. I  like that it's a soft clear product rather than the white pasty kind which doesn't apply evenly. I don't have to worry about it sticking to my clothing or leaving white marks. Hubby and I are happy to report that it works well and our skin is no longer irritated. We both have sensitive skin and have found this one is the most gentle deodorant we've tried. I apply it after my shower in the evening and again when I wake up in the morning. It lasts about 12 hours. 

Beekman says "What causes odor under your arm is when certain bacteria are eating the organic matter in the armpit and proliferating and growing. The waste product of these bad bacteria are what causes odors. With the new Beekman 1802 deodorant, our formula helps break down the organic matter that these bad bacterial like to feast thus starving them while the goat milk component feeds a population of "good bacteria" that will create an optimal skin environment going forward. The transition process takes about 4 weeks though may happen earlier or a little later for some people." The first time I applied it felt a bit sticky, it was less sticky the second application and by the third application, it didn't feel sticky on my skin anymore. Note that I had been using a healthy non-aluminum formula previously from a different brand. Hubby said it didn't feel sticky on his skin and after the first use gave it a thumbs up.

We both highly recommend this deodorant and I recommend you purchase it before it sells out again which is expected since some customers missed out last visit. Speaking of visits they will be on HSN starting today. Tune in Wednesday, April 22nd at 3 pm & 7 pm ET for Beekman 1802 product presentations. Josh & Brent return on Monday, April 27th at 11:59 pm with their Happy Place Today's Special. That's their cleaning line which I have reviewed previously. They are offering a couple of new products in that line. Don't miss out on free shipping on all of their products at HSN during this visit.  Now is the time to stock up. The Aloe & Iris Set that I love is back in stock also, get it before it sells out. It's a four-piece set for only $30, bargain! Check out my review.

Have you tried a natural deodorant yet? If so, I'd love to hear about your experience, comment below. Beekman is my favorite bath & body brand, so browse around and check out my numerous other Beekman reviews.

Follow this blog via Facebook
&
Have a PEACEful Day!



#RewardedByHSN


No comments