Happy Place Products by Beekman 1802 Review


Dish Soap, Multi-Surface Cleaner, Automatic Dishwasher Soap, Fabric Freshener Concentrate, Laundry Soap


Hi Neighbors! 

The Happy Place products I'm reviewing now I have been using for over five months. I've been trying to be strict in using only cleaning products that are non-toxic, non-abrasive, and non-caustic. Happy Place's products are botanical-infused with no chemicals. I purchased the Lavender Fabric Freshener Concentrate HSN Today's Special at the end of January. It works well on curtains, dog's bedding, comforters, pillows, blankets, etc. It's good for in between washings. It doesn't leave any residue, doesn't irritate the skin, and it's free of chemicals. It's not an overwhelming scent, it mostly just leaves a clean scent with a hint of lavender. I paid $24.95 which is the TSV price, it's currently selling for $33.95.

The Sweet Grass Dish Soap works well. It's similar to Mrs. Meyers, but with less fragrance. I also bought the new ceramic dispenser. It tends to get a bit of the product stuck on the narrow tip after use which causes it to spit out the dish soap towards you rather than the pot, pan or dish placed under it. The top part that screws into the ceramic bottom looks like metal but is actually plastic and it recently split in the back. I don't recommend purchasing it, but the dish soap is good if you can afford its higher price point. I purchased the set of two 20 oz. Dish Soaps which come with the Ceramic Dispenser. It currently costs $29.95 which is the same price I paid back in January. Due to the price and lack of fragrance I've gone back to using Mrs. Meyers in their seasonal scents. 

The Automatic Dishwasher Soap was a flop. It's a new product, so it was a risk trying it before reading reviews. I thought since all of their other cleaning products they sell had such good reviews that it wouldn't be so much of a risk. I was wrong. It works ok only if your dishes need light cleaning and have no food residue on them. I read the reviews to see if others were having the same issue and most agree. Mind you my dishwasher is fourteen years old though it works well. The Dishwasher Soap is currently offered for $19.95 for two 20 oz. containers. I went back to using Mrs. Meyer's Dishwasher Tabs from Grove. Grove offers four-packs for $25.99. By purchasing the four-pack I save $5.97. One bag of 20 tabs normally costs $7.99. For awhile they were making the tabs a bit too fat to fit so I had a hard time closing my old dishwasher's detergent compartment door. I'm happy to report they are making them in the previous size and they fit perfectly. The new bags have a quick and easy, super-wide velcro closure which I prefer over the old bags.

I also purchased the Multi-Surface Concentrate Cleaner Kit which includes an empty spray bottle, a 20 oz. multi-surface concentrate cleaner and two microfiber cloths for $24.95. This is one of the less expensive products since it's concentrated. This cleaner works well to clean counters and spot clean wood floors. I recommend it, but again if you prefer something with a stronger fragrance, you'll want to stick with Mrs. Meyers. I highly recommend their Microfiber Mitts, they work faster and leave it cleaner. They are amazing at cleaning mirrors. They leave it streak-free and it dries faster, so less time wiping. Plus, your hand goes inside so it doesn't touch the dirt. They are easy to wash in the washing machine and they can be hung to dry, just hang them by their little loop. They also sell a twelve pack of the Microfiber Cleaning Mitts for $19.95. I've used regular microfiber cloths in the past and I prefer these by far.

We love the Laundry Soap which I purchase in the Sweet Grass scent. We all have sensitive skin, so I've been on the hunt for something that didn't irritate our skin for years now. I was using Mrs. Meyer's in the lavender scent, but we prefer Happy Place now. We recently received our 1st auto-delivery shipment after using up one 120 load bucket. The 1st shipment includes the metal bucket, but the 2nd shipment comes in a plastic bag. It was easy to transfer it to the empty metal bucket. While our laundry is being washed it scents our small laundry room with a wonderfully clean, fresh scent. The scent isn't transferred to the laundry. So, in the dryer, we use their Wool Dryer Balls with either the Lavender or Sweet Grass Essential Oil. I've reviewed the laundry balls previously. The Laundry Soap is currently $29.00 which is the sale price. I recommend auto-delivery since during the last airing it sold out in this size and it wasn't restocked till recently. They recommend a shipment every three months, ours lasted four months. On average we wash six loads a week. We use 1, 1 1/2 or 2 scoops depending on the load. It was easy to delay the shipment on their website. I highly recommend you give it a try.

In January they had a shipping discount on HSN, one flat rate of $5.00 for all your orders that day and they have repeated it for July 23rd. The Today's Special for July 23rd is the Sweet Grass Odor Eliminator Four Piece Set. What brand of cleaning products do you use?

Update February 2021 - the Today's Special is the Beekman Goat Milk Laundry Soap, don't miss out on the great deal! We are still using it for our laundry! I've been waiting for the lavender scent, finally it's here!

Have a PEACEful Day!


#RewardedByHSN

No comments