Beekman 1802 Mr. Rogers Tin & 8 Soap Bars Review


Beekman 1802 Eight Piece Goat Milk Palm-Size Bar Soap with Tin


I'm reviewing one of the recent Mr. Rogers offerings at QVC. This is item number A373876 and it's currently offered at the Black Friday Price of $39.96 or 6 payments of $6.66. It has a retail value of $56.00 not including the tin. It's available on the waitlist. I purchased it on November 23rd and it arrived on the 27th, four days later. It includes the following 3.5 oz. goat milk soaps:

  • Arcadia - notes of Jasmine & Clematis 
  • Aloe & Iris - fresh aloe & blooming iris with a hint of baie rose, and patchouli
  • Davesforth - black pepper, orange peel, and spicy nutmeg
  • Ylang Ylang & Tuberose - bergamot, ylang blossom, jasmine, tuberose, amber, and ylang-ylang
  • Honeyed Grapefruit - pink grapefruit, orange, lemongrass, jasmine, apple, white woods, and litsea
  • Honey & Oats - apricot, bergamot, lemon, honey tea, almond, peach nectar, eucalyptus, and nutmeg
  • Pure - fragrance-free
  • Vanilla Absolute - lily, dewy muguet, orange, vanilla, golden amber, sandalwood, cedar, cedarwood, and patchouli

I highly recommend this set, their soaps are wonderfully moisturizing and long-lasting. I prefer their smaller 3.5 oz bars over their 9 oz. bars since I have small hands. I enjoy all of their scents, but I just added Aloe & Iris to my favorite list. It smells so good! Hubby likes the masculine Davesforth scent and Vanilla Absolute. The other Mr. Rogers products they are offering are the Hand Wash Trio with Cardigan Sweater Cozy and the Goat Milk Body Cream Duo & Mr. Rogers' House Tin. I bought those also, naughty me, I couldn't resist. I recommend those also. Check out my review of the latest Mr. Rogers movie, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood and be sure to join me, I'm watching the 24 Hour Beekman Marathon as I type this.

Have a PEACEful Day!


#RewardedByQVC


No comments