FREE Spring Cleaning Set Worth $35 - Grove


Free Mrs. Meyer's New Customer Set


Place an order with Grove and receive the above set for free and some more goodies listed below. It's a $35 value shipped for free with your first order. I ordered on a Tuesday and I received it on Saturday, so shipping is fast. I changed my selections to the spring limited edition mint scent and I chose the caddy with flowers on it. Here's what I received for free:

  1. Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap in Mint, 12.5 fl. oz., $3.99 retail value
  2. Mrs. Meyer's Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner, 16 fl. oz., $3.99 retail value
  3. Mrs. Meyer's Dish Soap, 16 fl. oz., $3.99 retail value
  4. Grove Limited Edition Wildflower Caddy $14.95
  5. Grove Walnut & Cellulose Scrubber Sponge 2 Pack, $3.95 (not in photo)
  6. Grove 100% Cotton Kitchen Towel $4.97 (not in photo)

The total of free items comes to $35.84! The minimum order to receive these free gifts is only $20. Bargain! I also ordered a Bamboo Soap Saver for $4.95. It is perfect to store my Beekman 1802 Soap in the shower. It's really sturdy and the wood has gaps so that it dries faster and so that the soap isn't sitting in water so that it lasts longer. I also ordered Mrs. Meyer's Dishwasher Tabs for $7.99. The lemon verbena scent leaves my dishwasher smelling clean and it cleans the dishes really well. I only rinse off dishes prior to putting them in the dishwasher if they have hard to remove foods like sauces, condiments, and melted cheese. It's my favorite brand for the dishwasher that doesn't have a bunch of chemicals in it. It's paraben-free and cruelty-free. They offer a four-pack which brings down the price to $6.49 each. All of Mrs. Meyer's products are made in the USA and are paraben-free. If you haven't tried this brand before I highly recommend you give it a try. I also purchased Mrs. Meyer's Hand Sanitizer in Lavender. The only product that I'm not crazy about is the Room Spray. Plus, I ordered a second Dish Soap in mint. In addition, I ordered Bon Ami Powder Cleanser for $1.49. I find it necessary to clean the toilet and the shower floor. Unfortunately, it busted during shipping so I contacted customer service via email on Sunday to inform them. They responded on Monday with a $5 store credit and a free replacement in my next shipment. That's pretty good for an item costing $1.49. In my next shipment, I will be purchasing some more of Mrs. Meyer's limited-edition scents since they are hard to find in stores and online. I love their peony, mint, and lilac scents. If you love them too, be sure to stock up before they sell out. Grove will be sending me another free item for posting a link to their site on Facebook. It's a set of two Microfiber Cloths worth $7.95. For the first two months, shipping is free with a $15 order. After that, you can purchase a VIP membership for $19.99 a year which gives you free gifts four times a year with $45 orders and free shipping with any sized order of $15 or more. Otherwise, shipping is $2.99 with a $10 minimum for reoccurring orders and a $30 minimum for ship now orders. You can manage your auto-shipments online and to remove your account completely email "community@grove.co".

Where do you order your cleaning supplies from and do you enjoy the convenience of auto-delivery? If you tried Grove already, I'd love to hear which products are your favorite. If you haven't tried Grove, grab your free set now by clicking here.

Bargain Alert:

15% off Grove brand products on April 22nd (Earth Day), recommend Wildflower Collection! Plus, free Wildflower Towel with a $45 order or Free Wildflower Tray with a $79 order.


Have a PEACEful Day!





2 comments

Nicole said...

My friends sent me a Grove link recently and I really love it so far! How is the Mint scent? I got the Rain Water last time and wasn't crazy about it, it was REALLY strong smelling. I ordered the lavender this time, so fingers crossed I like that one, otherwise I'm going back to the Lemon Verbana scent, which I really enjoy. Thanks for sharing, and your review!

Wendy Webster said...

Mint isn't strong, I prefer Peppermint which is available during the holidays. I don't consider Lavender strong. The strongest one I've found is Mum available during the summer. You could give Lavender a sniff at Target or Whole Foods. It's a classic which is available year round. You should try some of their seasonals, they are my fav.