Mrs. Meyer's Limited Edition Fall Scents Review - September 2019

Mrs. Meyer's Limited Edition Fall Scents Review - September 2019

Mrs. Meyers in Compassion Flower, Mum, Acorn Spice, Apple Cider & Spiced Pumpkin


Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day offers limited edition seasonal scents and this fall there are two new scents being offered. The two new scents for fall are Acorn Spice and Spiced Pumpkin. Two scents that are shown above are Grove Collaborative exclusives. They are Compassion Flower and Pumpkin Spice. Mum and Apple Cider are returning favorites.

Compassion Flower is described as "the unique Compassion Flower scent features a delicate blend of sweet floral notes, balanced with earthy and sophisticated aromas." It's a blend of viola and yellow peony. It's great for those that love perfume scents. 

Mum has been offered for a couple of years now and it's one I purchase every year. It's described as "the scent of Mum short for chrysanthemum is blooming with light and spicy floral notes. Set the stage for a clean and welcoming home with Mum". I wouldn't call it a light scent, it's very strong, perfect for stinky messes. I always reach for the Multi-Surface Spray in this scent for cleaning anything stinky.

Acorn Spice is described as "the satisfying, nutty scent of acorn is blended with a touch of cinnamon and vanilla for an irresistible air of comfort and warmth". This is my husband's new favorite scent. I didn't even have to ask him about it, he mentioned it. So grab this one for the men in your life. I really like it too, it's perfect for fall!

Apple Cider was offered last year also and it's described as "treat yourself to a refreshing crisp clean with this fall fragrance. Spice up your home this season and let in the fresh clean of Apple Cider all year long". To me, it smells just like apple cider which is a wonderful scent for fall. 

Spiced Pumpkin is described as "top notes of pumpkin, clove, and chestnut. You can even catch a hint of praline and saffron in this complex creation. We think it smells like a richly spiced pumpkin loaf pulled fresh from the oven". I agree Spiced Pumpkin smells just like pumpkin bread to me. If you love the smell of fresh-baked pumpkin pie or bread, you'll love this one. 

My favorite this fall is the new Spiced Pumpkin which has taken Apple Cider's place. Do I dare to say that Acorn Spice has also pushed Apple Cider down my favorite list? Wow didn't think that would happen! So now Acorn Spice is my 2nd favorite and Apple Cider takes 3rd place. I recently tried the new Oat Blossom, it's a perfume scent. I wasn't crazy about it, I prefer food scents. I'm trying to get my hands on one bottle of Plum Berry, but it's been sold out every time I go to purchase it. If you've tried it, please let me know what you think, comment below. The seasonal scents tend to sell out since they are limited editions, so be sure to order multiples early in the season. I'm going to order some more Acorn Spice and Spiced Pumpkin. Which fall scent is your favorite?

If you haven't tried Mrs. Meyer's products yet you owe it to yourself to give them a try. Their Dish Soap ingredients are plant-derived so it's safe to use on your dishes. Their Hand Soap ingredients include aloe vera gel, olive oil, and essential oils. It's non-drying and softening. You won't feel the need to use hand lotion afterward. The Multi-Surface Spray uses plant-derived cleaning ingredients and it's safe for use on all the non-porous surfaces in your home. Their products do not contain bleach, ammonia, petroleum, parabens, phosphates or phthalates. They use concentrated biodegradable formulas and at least 25% post-consumer plastic. They do not test on animals. If you use my link you'll get over $40 worth of products for FREE! They are currently offering:


  1. Mrs. Meyers Compassion Flower Hand Soap
  2. Mrs. Meyers Compassion Flower Dish Soap
  3. Mrs. Meyers Compassion Flower Multi-Surface Spray
  4. Grove Walnut Scrubber Sponges
  5. Bubble Up Ceramic Dish Soap Dispenser
  6. Bubble Up Dish Brush
  7. Free Shipping & 60 Day VIP Membership


When I ordered my free set, I was able to change the scents by clicking on the fragrance name and choosing a different one. They also offer free items with each order when you spend a particular amount or more. They are currently offering a free Stoneware Tray ($9.95 value) with a purchase of $39 or more. If you share a link on Facebook after you checkout they will send you a free item in your next order. Shipping is free if you are a VIP member if not orders over $20 have free shipping. Returns are free, no questions asked. Customer Service is excellent, so if you have any questions or issues don't hesitate to live chat or email. I forgot to click on my freebie and add it to my cart last time, so I did a quick live chat and they gave me a $10 credit for that item since it was too late to add it to my order. It was a bamboo cutting board worth $10. I love their freebies! Get excited about cleaning, grab your freebies!


Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments