Happy Place Diffuser, Essential Oil and Dryer Ball Bundle Review - Beekman 1802



Happy Place Diffuser by Beekman 1802


Howdy Neighbor! 

On December 15th the Beekman Boys had a 24 live marathon in which they featured their products and had a sale. They were offering free shipping and orders were promised to arrive prior to Christmas. They were very entertaining showing their goat farm, warehouse, and their store in the quaint little town called Sharon Springs. I was amazed at how they were entertaining for an entire 24 hours. They use to sell their products on Evine, but I'm not a customer nor a fan of that TV shopping channel. When they moved to HSN I became very excited and I started keeping an eye on their Facebook page which informed me of this marathon. I tuned in and they had some awesome bargains. The one I couldn't resist was the Happy Place Diffuser, Essential Oil, and Dryer Ball Bundle. We wanted a new diffuser since our old one wasn't working well and they have improved over the years and work better now. I have also wanted to try dryer balls but had not seen ones of this quality before. This set that normally costs $67.00 was on sale for only $56.00 and its retail value is $74.00. The diffuser alone retails for $40.00. Here's what was included in the bundle:

  1. Happy Place Diffuser, $40 retail value
  2. Happy Place Sweet Grass Essential Oil, 1 oz., $14.00 retail value
  3. Happy Place Dryer Balls, 3 wool balls, $20.00 retail value

The diffuser is wonderful! As you can see in the photo above it works really well. It has three settings, so depending on the size of your room you can adjust the strength of the stream. It will automatically turn off when it runs out of the water. They recommend using purified water. You can run it for 60 minutes or an intermediate stream. It has 7 color-changing LED lights that can rotate or you can choose one color. It's really pretty at night. The Sweet Grass Essential Oil can be used on the dryer balls and in the diffuser. I prefer it on the dryer balls since it's a laundry scent with sweetgrass, mint, and rosemary essential oils.  The dryer balls are amazing.



They definitely fluff up towels and save money since they decrease the amount of dryer time necessary. They also reduce wrinkling! I haven't noticed much static except with the towels. They do make noise though since they bang around in the dryer. I'm very happy with my purchase! I appreciate their quality products, so I purchased more Happy Place products today on HSN including their TSV. Stay tuned for a review of those cleaning products. Today only they are offering only $5 shipping for all your Happy Place orders placed today. Now is the time to stock up since they won't be back on HSN until April.

Have you tried their products before? Please comment below your experience with them. I have also reviewed their soaps and lip balms. I find I don't even have to moisturize after using their bar soap in the shower! 

Check out my HSN TSV preorder lists for January and FebruaryI invite you to follow my blog via InstagramFacebookPinterest, Twitter, Google +, or Bloglovin'. Help out by sharing this post via Twitter & Facebook:

Update - HSN Today's Special for April 28th, 2020 is Happy Place Wool Dryer Balls & 2 oz. Essential Oil Seven Piece Set for only $29.95 with free shipping!


Have a PEACEful Day!



#RewardedByHSN


No comments