QVC Today's Special Value Presale List for August 2019

#RewardedByQVC

DO NOT COPY, share a link instead 

August

1st - Leg Master Slim Total Body Toning & Strengthening Machine, $75.95 or 4 payments of $18.99 *

2nd - NYDJ Not Your Daughter's Jeans Marilyn Straight-Leg Janes with Double Button Rinse or Market or Mina or Cooper or Black $79.95 or 5 payments of $15.99

3rd - Vionic Footwear Leather Moccasins, $88.80 or 5 payments of $17.76

4th - HP 15" Laptop AMD R5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD, $599.94 or 6 payments of $99.99 or Touch for $649.94 or 6 payments of $108.32


5th - Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care Super Sized Water Drench & FIRMx Two-Piece Set, $98.00 or 5 payments of $19.60

6th - Candle Impressions Indoor/Outdoor Set of Two 15" Lanterns, $37.12 or 2 payments of $18.56


7th - Nutrisystem Weight Loss Program All New Fresh Start Four Week Plan, $199.96 or 2 payments of $99.98 *


8th - Fitbit Inspire HR Fitness  & Activity Tracker with Workout Voucher, $79.96 available in 5 payments of $15.99 *

9th - Isaac Mizrahi 24/7 Stretch Solid or Print Ankle Pants, $44.90 or 2 payments of $22.45, Petite, Regular or Tall 

10th - Beekman 1802 Bath & Body Nine Piece Customer Favorites Collection, $56.00 or 4 payments of $14.00 & FREE shipping! Split into three gift sets at a cost of only $18.66 per set, bargain! One Whipped Body Cream retails for $38.00. Retail value of this set is $159.00. Available on auto-delivery every 90 days. Highly recommend Beekman, my favorite bath & body brand!
Honeyed Grapefruit has notes of sweet red grapefruit and lemon blossoms with a hint of guava. Pure is fragrance-free and safe for sensitive skin. Vanilla Absolute is scented with notes of Madagascar vanilla, amber, and warm sandalwood.

Check out my reviews of their products: Spring Bounty Box, Summer Bounty Box, Set of Ten Body ButtersPail & Soaps Set, Happy Place Diffuser & Dryer Ball Review and Happy Place Cleaning Products Review

11th - Vitamix 7500 64 oz. 17 in 1 Variable Speed Blender with Disc Container, $399.96 or 6 payments of $66.66

12th - Lisa Rinna Collection Plaid Button-Front Hi-Low Hem Top, $49.98 or 3 payments of $16.66 or Solid Colors *

13th - Calista Hair Care & Tools TrianglPro Heated Detailer Brush with Hairspray, $79.90 or 5 payments of $15.98
14th - Farmer Jon's Thirty 3.5 oz. Bags Virtually Hulless Popcorn, $29.98 or 2 payments of $14.99

15th - Susan Graver Printed Novelty Knit Duster Cardigan & Tank Set, $59.96 or 4 payments of $14.99 or Petite


16th - Klondike Gold Rush 14K Gold Wheat or Polished with Rope Border Hoop Earrings, choice of:
1/2" for $129.90 or 5 payments of $25.98 or 
1" for $229.90 or 5 payments of $45.98 or
1 1/2" for $369.90 or 5 payments of $73.98 or
2" for $499.90 or 5 payments of $99.98

17th - Apple iPad 9.7" 32GB Wi-Fi Latest Model with Apple Pencil & Keyboard Case, $539.94 or 6 payments of $89.99 or 128GB for $659.94 or 6 payments of $109.99


18th - Shark Solutions DuoClean Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum, $219.95 or 5 payments of $43.99


19th - Zuda Z-Stretch Momentum Leggings, or Petite for $49.97 or 3 payments of $16.66

20th - Vince Camuto Footwear, Perforated Suede Ankle Booties, $89.95 or 5 payments of $17.99 *

21st - Cooking with Chef Geoffrey Zakarian Nonstick 6 qt. Oval Dutch Oven & Baker Lid, $79.96 or 4 payments of $19.99

22nd - Organized Options Periea Set of Four Assorted Collapsible Storage Box Collection, $35.88 or 2 payments of $17.94

23rd - Cuddl Duds Comfortwear Snap Front Hooded Cardigan, $31.98 or 2 payments of $15.99

24th - Josie Maran Cosmetics * Resurface & Restore Four Piece Kit, $69.95 or 5 payments of $13.99

25th - Bethlehem Lights Seasonal Lighting Set of Four Indoor/Outdoor 10' Fairy Lights & Remote, $29.96 or 4 payments of $7.49

26th - Dooney & Bourke * Wayfare Nylon Hobo with Accessories, $149.95 or 5 payments of $29.99

27th - Julep Super-Size Nail Treatment Five-Piece Collection, $39.96 or 3 payments of $13.32, free s/h. Recommend & Reviewed: TSV 2018 Reviewed & TSV 2017 Reviewed

28th - Lock & Lock Storage Four-Piece Oval Glass Bake & Serve Set, $31.98 or 3 payments of $10.66

29th - Sure Fit Plush Comfort Waterproof Furniture Cover, $42.00, choice of Loveseat, Recliner, Chair or Sofa
30th - New Balance + Isaac Mizrahi Lace Up Sneakers 700, $49.98 or 6 payments of $8.33

31st - BeautyBio GloPro Facial Tool with Body Roller & Sculptor Cream, $149.94 or 6 payments of $24.99

Please support this blog by shopping QVC using these links and checking out within one hour, thank you! Your support is greatly appreciated! Some brands are excluded. Excluded brands are noted with *.  
Note that links may stop working if you don't clear your history, empty cache and restart your computer. 

August 26th - September 1st QVC Bargain List
August 19th - 25th QVC Bargains
August 12th - 18th QVC Bargains
August 5th - 11th QVC Bargains
September QVC TSV List

Inquiring minds want to know what did you purchase recently from QVC? I purchased the Tatcha TSV since it's such a good deal and there is only one Tatcha TSV per year. 

Did you tune into Jill Bauer's goodbye party on the Q? I've seen better parties for other ex-hosts, I found it disappointing. Jill is currently hosting live book club chats, sharing recipes and sharing personal photos on her new Facebook page.  Her salsa recipe looks yummy. Lisa Robertson's online business must be quite a success. The ex-QVC host recently bought a $1.9 million dollar horse farm with over 35 acres in Pennsylvania not far from QVC. I'm surprised she stayed in Pennsylvania when she could live anywhere. She hosted a meet and greet cruise recently and already has another one planned for September 2020. They will be traveling to Italy and Greece. The land tour is already sold out and the cruise runs from over $1,300.00-$2,490.00 per person not including airfare! I'm a bit late hearing this, but maybe you are too, Chris Scanlon ex-HSN host of 21 years was arrested recently for theft, tax evasion, and forgery. Wow, now that's quite shocking. I really enjoyed her hosting on HSN. I didn't even know she left HSN, these days I only tune in for Andrew Lessman and Royal Treatment. Apparently, a little over a year ago she was on Shop LC selling jewelry as a representative of a jewelry vendor with ex-HSN host Dan Dennis hosting. I also meant to mention earlier that sadly ex-QVC host Lisa Mason's husband, Gino, died after a long battle with cancer. 

Did you hear about Amazon's shopping channel called Amazon Live? I'm not impressed, I just can't get into it. I can't find a program guide, so that's an issue. I don't want to hear about products that don't interest me. I've heard Evine is planning on changing their name back to Shop HQ. As if that will save the shopping channel, I just have to laugh. The only time I tunned in was when Suzanne Somers was on and that was only occasionally. I'm not a fan of their host choices. Thankfully, Suzanne hosts her own shows on Facebook now and I don't have to listen to the hosts talk over her nor their annoying voices. I'm disappointed that QVC isn't giving her much air time. Are you an Evine fan, what do you think of the name change? If I heard they went out of business, I wouldn't be surprised.

Be sure to bookmark this page and visit on July 15th and July 22nd for brand updates. Around July 28th I'll start adding the TSV links. Remember to check the HSN list for your favorite brands since some brands are offering TSVs on both channels now. Also, if you haven't noticed, I started a One Time Only, Beauty IQ Steals, QVC2 Big Deals, Weekly Specials and While Quantities Last list. It's a weekly list since it's so long. It's updated daily. Check out last week's list and this week's list! Thank you to Mary for her donation in June. I really appreciate it, Mary! Well, that's it, till next month stay healthy and happy!

Have a PEACEful Day!


39 comments

Wendy Webster said...

Peter Thomas Roth has a Beauty IQ Steal offer right now: Super-Size Retinol Body Cream & Gel, $89.00 or 5 payments of $17.80 https://qvc-advocate.sjv.io/2LDZG Tomorrow's HSN TSV is Happy Place (Beekman) Room Deodorizer. Have you tried any of their cleaning products? #RewardedbyQVC

rozio9 said...

Oh my.... Too many temptations this month... Cuddl duds, lock n lock...

Wendy Webster said...

Which natural brands did u try that didn't work? My favs are Mrs. Meyers & Beekman. Which do u use currently? What didn't u like about the last LnL TSV? I wish they would offer their retro printed ceramics again, so nice.

Wendy Webster said...

Time 2 do ur happy dance :) September has been updated again, any temptations there? :)

rozio9 said...

yes unfortunately there are tempting ones in Sept too.... D & C, Beauty Tools, Clarks.... hopefully it will be all be stuff I'm not too crazy about!! LOL!!

rozio9 said...

BTW... I ordered the Mature Woman lipstick from your link. What a great company! I had the hardest time deciding on a color so I ordered 3 for a bigger discount! And had a $5 promo coupon for signing on! I can't wait to get them! Thanks!

Wendy Webster said...

Thanks, Rozio! That's a google ad, I make cents if you click on it. I'm not an afflitate. It's been advertising it to me also, but I'm not allowed to click on the ads on my page.

Wendy Webster said...

Never too early to start Christmas shopping :) Even if it's just for yourself.

Lynn said...

Whenever I see something that makes for good hostess gifts/stocking stuffers, I buy it and stash it away in my "prize closet" (actually a shelving unit in 3rd bedroom).

rozio9 said...

oh cool! I did click on it from your page. I'll let you know how I like them after I get them!

Monique said...

I might have to try the Beekman soap since I’ve only tried the hand wash/lotion set with the caddy and the set of 2 body creams and absolutely love both. I only like their fragrance free line though so I hope they offer a TSV in the Pure. I was disappointed their last one was full of scented products I knew I wouldn’t like.

Monique said...

I’m curious- what didn’t you like about the Biocleaner? I got the TSV and I’m really enjoying it. It’s been effective even on some tough spots like our shower door. I especially like it for the soles of my tennis shoes - they’re almost like new! I was amazed.

Monique said...

The Beekman TSV is tempting but I’m slightly hesitant b/c I’m not sure I’ll like the scents - the vanilla might be ok but I’m unsure about the grapefruit. Has anyone tried those two scents? If so, how strong are they? I suppose I could gift anything I don’t like. I’m already a fan of the body cream and would love to try the bar soap and lip balm. Seems like a great deal too.

Wendy Webster said...

Yes, I bought all three scents and love them. Gave unscented Pure to Hubby. Their scent is strongest when applying. The scent dissipates after applying. Then you can only smell them if you put your nose right up to your skin. It's not like perfumed lotion, it's a light natural scent. It never smells artificial or too strong. This is how Beekman describes them: Pure is fragrance-free and safe for sensitive skin. Vanilla Absolute is scented with notes of Madagascar vanilla, amber, and warm sandalwood. Honeyed Grapefruit has notes of sweet red grapefruit and lemon blossoms with a hint of guava. To me, Grapefruit smells like grapefruit and lemon peels with a slight sweetness. It's a refreshing, clean scent. Vanilla Absolute smells like yummy vanilla ice cream made with real vanilla. I highly recommend them. The lip balm and bar soaps are awesome, Hubby uses them too. Yes, this set would be perfect to split into three gift sets. The packaging is so impressive. They are my current favorite Bath & Body brand.

Monique said...

Thanks so much for including the scent descriptions, Wendy! I was worried when I read the vanilla has amber and sandalwood b/c those tend to be too strong for me, but hearing you say it’s like vanilla ice cream makes me feel better. I’ll probably give it a try and gift anything I don’t like. Have you tried the bar soap made for the face? That’s the other item I’ve been wanting to try from them, but haven’t b/c I’m trying to use the face washes I already have first.

Wendy Webster said...

yw, Monique! Don't worry, their scents aren't strong and won't compete with your perfume choices. I'd love to try that product, but I have to wait until it's offered in a set at a lower price. I can't afford it separately at the retail price. I'm hoping they will have a TSV set for the face soon including a cleanser, mask, moisturizer, etc. The reviews are really good, so if you can afford it, go for it.

rozio9 said...

A friend of mine gave me some of her JM argon oil to try. Uh oh.... I think it might be my new (expensive) favorite product. I have frizzy hair and dry skin and I'm tired of jumping from product to product looking for something that works. Should I take a chance on the upcoming TSV? I also saw that the supersize oil is on special until 8/31 for $89. Thots?
BTW.... I received the Color My World lipstick that I ordered from the link on your site and love it! Highly recommend it! My daughter stole one so I wanted to get another one but the link is gone from your site! Thanks for all your great info Wendy! It is so helpful!

Wendy Webster said...

Her products are less expensive if you buy a TSV or a set. Depends what she offers in the TSV. Most TSVs include her argan oil, so I wouldn't buy it separately. Those of us that bought lots of her TSVs have a lifetime supply of her oil, especially those that chose auto-delivery. It takes very little of the product. Thanks for the review. That was an advertisement from google, not a link from me. The ads presented are based on your search and browsing history, they will be different for everyone. Retailmenot.com has coupons, you could google it or I find the best bet is to contact companies on Facebook. Send them a message asking for a coupon. You're welcome, Rozio :)

Wendy Webster said...

Thanks for the review, Monique. The shower door is always such a pain. Sour smell, how awful, Artemis. I think I'll look up the ingredients. I like Bon Ami also for scrubbing. PTR TSVs are very popular. I recommend their lip balm. Isn't the Christmas themed offered close to Christmas normally?

Monique said...

I second what Wendy said - her argan oil is a better deal in sets and TSVs, especially if you like her other products. My other favorite is her body butter, however, I’ve recently switched to the one from Beekman 1802 and love that one as well. Her original argan oil is a staple in my daily skincare routine. It’s wonderful! And very long lasting as Wendy mentioned - a little goes a long way.

rozio9 said...

Thank you Wendy and Monique. I really do love the oil! I can't wait to see what's in her TSV this month!

Lynn said...

FYI: all of today's lunchtime and primetime specials are Susan Graver.

Unknown said...

For the L&L, handled carriers that came in the TSV, one way I use them regularly is for cut up watermelon pieces. Holds a whole watermelon worth! I have little guys so we go through watermelon like crazy

rozio9 said...

Vince Camuto shoes..... Thots? They are sooooo expensive, but I have a hard time finding good shoes after 4 foot surgeries. Are they comfy? Long lasting? Durable? I usually wear only skechers cuz they fit me the best..... Thx.

rozio9 said...

Hi Wendy! Is the link wrong for the CD cardigan? When I click on it I end up on the shark tsv.... Is it me? Thx!

Wendy Webster said...

Works for me. https://qvc-advocate.sjv.io/XRaDb Try deleting your history and empty cache. I find when I'm testing the links if I click on too many it sends me to the home page.

Wendy Webster said...

I think they are a fashion brand not known for comfort. If they are leather I would think they would be durable. Lots of customers recommend Vionic for comfort including myself. Q sells a couple of orthotic brands.

Wendy Webster said...

You're welcome :)

rozio9 said...

OK all fixed. I see it now. Thanks! And thanks for the Vince Camuto info. If it ain't for comfort, it ain't for me. Thanks!

Monique said...

I second Wendy’s recommendation for Vionic shoes. My best friend broke her ankle earlier this year and I finally convinced her to try some Vionic sneakers after she healed. She loves them! The brand has good, more fashionable options as well.

Unknown said...

Anxiously awaiting to find out what the Josie Maran TSV is!!! :)

Amy said...

Me too Stephanie! Can't wait to see what it will be.

rozio9 said...

Thanks for posting the JM tsv. I'm new to this line, so are all the products in the TSV something I need (want)? I only have fine lines for now. Is this a good deal, or should I just order the supersize argon oil instead? Thanks!

Lynn said...

Doesn't look like this year's Julep TSV is available on A/D? Which is actually ok b/c I still have product from last year's TSV. Although it's same price as LY, this year has 2nd bottle of 'take a breather' but doesn't include nail file or cuticle products.

Lynn said...

Based on comcast program guide, looks like Sat 31st TSV is going to be "BeautyBio"

Maresa said...

Julep TSV link says no longer avail but it actually is directly looking it up on qvc

Lynn said...

Bought last month's LnL TSV but passed on this one since I have enough Pyrex. Although I *did* buy the s/2 18-ct egg keepers (clear) since it's been out of stock for so long. Yes, I really only need 1, so I'll gift the other to a cousin who recently bought her 1st townhome.

Lynn said...

Yes, I am just now finishing 1st 1.7oz bottle from LY's TSV and still have 2 unopened ones in reserve.

Lynn said...

IIRC one of the hosts said it went to advance order, so perhaps that may be different item #?