Beekman 1802 HSN Today's Special - July 2019


Beekman 1802 Ten Piece 2 oz. Goat Milk Whipped Body Cream Set


Howdy Neighbors! Today I present to you the HSN Today's Special that was offered on July 13th. The Today's Special price was $42.00 or 2 payments of $21.00 with free shipping. Each jar costs only $4.20, bargain! Normally they sell for $12.00 each. The retail value of this set is $120.00. It's also available on auto-delivery every ninety days. If you missed out, it's still available for $5 more. It comes in a reusable, sturdy box with lovely artwork. The box will not be included in the auto-delivery shipments. I couldn't resist buying it since I love their body creams and I love being able to try ten different scents. Their body cream is my favorite. It's thick enough that if you turn the jar upside down none will fall out of the jar though it's not so thick that it's hard to apply. It's very easy to apply and it sinks into the skin quickly. It doesn't leave any greasiness or oiliness. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth. It's very moisturizing and every scent I have tried I have enjoyed. The scent is light and not overpowering. A little of the product goes a long way. Their 8 oz. jars last me a bit less than three months. My guess is this would be at least a six month supply. You could also split it up and gift some. I also use their goat milk bar soap which leaves my skin moisturized.

Included in this set are the following scents:


If you prefer their larger 8 oz. jars, I have linked the above scents to a set of two. QVC offers them for only $18.50 a jar which is a retail value of $38.00, bargain! That's two jars for $1 less than the price of one! They are also offered on auto-delivery and usually, they allow customers to change scents.

Ylang Ylang & Tuberose is scented with notes of ylang-ylang and tuberose with a hint of warm amber. I find it to be a relaxing and calming scent. Sweet Grass is a scent I received in a previous set which included bar soap and their laundry soap is offered in that scent. It's my choice when it comes to their laundry soap. It's a very fresh and clean scent which makes my laundry room smell so lovely. It's described as "notes of sweet grass, spearmint, with a hint of garden rosemary". I also sprinkle their Sweet Grass Essential Oil on their Wool Dryer Balls that I purchased. Fresh Air is described as "notes of green citrus and spring leaves". Honeyed Grapefruit has notes of sweet red grapefruit and lemon blossoms with a hint of guava. To me, it smells like grapefruit and lemon peel with a slight sweetness. Pure is fragrance-free and safe for sensitive skin. I gave this one to Hubby. Honey & Orange Blossom is scented with notes of honey and mock orange blossoms with a hint of peonies. It smells to me like an orange creamsicle with a bit of a powdery scent. Vanilla Absolute is scented with notes of Madagascar vanilla, amber, and warm sandalwood. To me, it smells like yummy vanilla ice cream made with real vanilla. Apricot & Honey Tea is scented with notes of apricot and honeyed blossoms with a hint of fresh wildflowers. Arcadia is scented with notes of bright autumn clematis and jasmine with a hint of patchouli. Fig Leaf is scented with fresh fig leaves, sweet fig nectar, and rich fig wood. All of their scents smell natural, never artificial. It's difficult to pick a favorite scent, but I choose Honey & Orange Blossom.

Check out the presentation:


The ingredients vary but overall they contain goat milk, shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter, rosehip extract, fruit extracts, Vitamin C & E, argan oil and aloe. These body creams are free of sulfates, parabens, petroleum, and phosphates.

While I'm new to the Beekman 1802 brand, I became an immediate fan after giving their products a try when they came to HSN last year. I also use their cleaning line called Happy Place which will have a Today's Special July 23rd on HSN. There will also be a Bath & Body TSV August 10th on QVC. Stay tuned for presale links.


Have a PEACEful Day!

#RewardedByQVC
#RewardedByHSN



No comments