Beekman 1802 Goat Milk Bath & Body Product Reviews & Live Marathon Info


Fig Leaf & Sweet Grass Goat Milk Bar Soap Set & Pail


Goat Milk Lip Balm Classic Trio


Beekman 1802 recently moved from Evine to HSN and they had a Today's Special. I watched the presentation and decided on the two sets shown above instead. I'm always in need of some lip balm especially this time of year and Hubby needs one also. I paid $17.95 for this set and it includes the following:

  1. Vanilla Absolute Goat Milk Balm, .15 oz., notes of Madagascar vanilla, amber, and sandalwood
  2. Fresh Air Goat Milk Balm, .15 oz., notes of green citrus and spring leaves
  3. Honey & Orange Blossom, .15 oz., notes of honey and orange blossom with a hint of peonies

The goat milk, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, Vitamin E and rosemary help moisturize the lips. This product is free of sulfates, parabens, phosphates, and petroleum and they are made in the USA. All of the scents are very light and the lip balm is immediately moisturizing. I really like them and Hubby agrees.

I also bought the soap set, how could I resist the little pail with the cute goat key! I accidentally dropped it while trying to balance it on the shelf to take a photo when my dog startled me by barking so it's bent a bit. I paid $22.00 for this set and it includes the following items:

  1. Two Fig Leaf Goat Milk Soap Bars, 3.5 oz.
  2. Two Sweet Grass Goat Milk Soap Bars, 3.5 oz.
  3. Tin Pail 

Amazingly all the soaps fit in the little pail. While they are the smaller size of their soaps, they are a perfect size. They look like a normal size of bath soap to me. Since I have small hands, I prefer the smaller size. The key has the outline of a goat on it and it helps you open the pail's lid. Both scents are very light. To me, Sweet Grass is a clean laundry herb type scent while Fig Leaf is a fresh, clean masculine light cologne scent. The soap foams up quickly and it's instantly moisturizing so I can see now why so many are very fond of their soaps. All of the packagings have wonderful elegant artwork. They certainly make for an impressive gift. Shop the Beekman Shop at HSN.

The Beekman Boys have just started a live 24-hour marathon, join in the fun now! If you aren't familiar with who the Beekman Boys are read their story. They call their customers neighbors, are you a neighbor too?

Update - March 2019, after having used two bars of soap, I am hooked! I found that I didn't even need to use a moisturizer afterward since they are that moisturizing! I'm extremely impressed and I highly recommend their bar soap!

Have a PEACEful Day!


#RewardedByQVC

No comments