Love & Hearts 3-Wick Candle Holder Review - Bath & Body Works



I was able to get this Love & Hearts 3-Wick Candle Holder for free with my reward points since it costs $15.50 which is under the $16.50 maximum for rewards. I'm guessing they wanted it to look like a mylar balloon which is what it looks like to me. I wish they had made the "Love" part a bit smaller, it's too wide for the front view. On the website it looks smaller since you can see all of the letters better. The rear has hearts which I also think should have been made smaller, take a look:


This candle holder looks best with a frosted or colored glass candle inside since it looks too busy with a clear one. It also looks best with a red candle to go with the Valentine's Day theme. It would make the perfect gift with a mylar heart balloon attached to it and with a red or pink candle inside. Have you checked out the latest candle holders they have added online? Which ones are on your wish list? I also reviewed three other new additions: the Streets of Paris 3-Wick Candle Holder, the Iridescent Mermaid Pedestal Candle Holderand the Seashell Candle Holder.  In order of my favorities: Mermaid, Seashell, Streets of Paris and Love & Hearts.

Bargain Alert:

20% off - online code "BLOOM"
Mr. Rebates - 1% back 

Check out my previous Bath & Body Works haul. Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts featuring Bath & Body Works products. Be a pal and share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Follow this blog via Facebook
&
Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments