The Secret Life of Pets 2 Movie Review - June 2019


The Secret Life of Pets 2
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

Starring:

Patton Oswalt voice of Max
Eric Stonestreet voice of Duke
Kevin Hart voice of Snowball
Harrison Ford voice of Rooster
Jenny Slate voice of Gidget
Tiffany Haddish voice of Daisy
Lake Bell voice of Chloe
Dana Carvey voice of Pops


If you love dogs you must see The Secret Life of Pets 2! If well that's not necessary is it, doesn't everyone love dogs! It was released on June 7th and it's rated PG. It's being shown in 2D and 3D, I saw it in 2D. I rate it four out of five stars. It's really funny, it had the entire audience laughing! If you haven't seen the first one, you should rent it first and then go see this in the theatre though it's not necessary, I recommend it. Yes, this one is theatre worthy! You don't have to worry about the audience being mostly children, it attracts people of all ages. There was one child nearby who was talking during the movie, but most of the scenes are pretty loud so it wasn't too distracting. I think I found the first one funnier, but Hubby preferred this one. Yes, I dragged my husband to see this movie. He complained until he started laughing shortly after it started and he landed up enjoying it. Check out the trailer:



My favorite characters this time were Max, Rooster, and Chloe. They gave the most laughs. If you've seen it, which characters were your favorite?  My favorite scenes were Max & Rooster on the farm, the old lady and her cats, and Chloe's scenes. Check out some of Rooster's scenes:


Chloe the cat was hilarious. This animated comedy makes you realize just how crazy cats are and the strange things they do. Seems like it would be fun to be a cat for a day, knock things off tables, jump up on everything, get high on catnip and wake your owner in the most unpleasant way. Check out some of Chloe's scenes:


If you saw this movie, which scenes were your favorite? This movie is very entertaining and it moves by really fast so before you know it it's over. My guess is any child over six years of age could sit through it since it's not very long, coming in at one hour and twenty-six minutes. I'm hoping they come out with The Secret Life of Pets 3 soon. I recommend that you make time to see this one in the theatre, it's a fun ride with lots of laughs.

Today is the last day to get a Secret Life of Pets 2 toy in a Happy Meal box at McDonald's. Plus, you can listen to the soundtrack for free. Also, Snapchat is offering a dog & cat snap lens. There are many collectible toys available, they would make the perfect Christmas or birthday gift.

Stay tuned for my next movie review which will probably be for Men in Black or Shaft. Be sure to check out my other movie reviews before you leave. They are all listed on my Pinterest Movie Review BoardI invite you to follow my blog via FacebookPinterestTwitterInstagram or Bloglovin'


Have a PEACEful Day!