QVC's Mr. Christmas Mini Nostalgic Tree Ornaments Review - Part 2



Mr. Christmas Set of Four Mini Nostalgic Tree Ornaments



Update June 2020 - they are available for the Christmas in July sale. They are only $39.98 or 3 payments of $13.33, click here to snag this wonderful set! I highly recommend them! You could give each one as a gift ($10 each) or use them as place settings at the dinner table, or keep the entire set for decorating your home. #RewardedByQVC

This is a review of four nostalgic tree ornaments from a company called Mr. Christmas that are available from QVC. Their item number is H211624 and they are currently offering them for $38.78 or two payments of $19.39. That's only $9.69 each, bargain! I was able to order them for four dollars less back in July during their Christmas in July sale. They are available in green as shown above or white, but they are on the waitlist since they are sold out again. I originally wanted the green set because it reminds me of the one my neighbor had in the '70s. I just wanted to make sure I received at least one of the colors, so I went on the waitlist for both colors. The white set arrived in August and the green set finally arrived in November. I fell in love with the white set even though it wasn't my first choice, they have less of a Christmasy look, so I've had them on display since August. While the waitlist tried my patience, it was worth the wait. I have already reviewed the white set, so be sure to check those out also. I have been using both sets since they arrived. The lights are very bright. They take two double-A batteries, but they don't last as long as I would have thought. They last for about two months on the timer mode. The timer is for four hours. Since the sun sets so early now and four hours isn't enough I have my white set come on at sunset and then three hours later I have my green set turn on, that way I have seven hours of light. I have the white set displayed on my mantle, two on each side. The green set is on my large coffee table, two on each side with candles in between. They also make a wonderful nite light on your bedside table. They can also be hung on the tree with the red ribbon that comes attached. I just lay the red ribbon behind it and as you can see above they are well hidden. In the photo above the stars at the top look washed out in the photo, they appear yellow in person just as their reflection in the granite shows. They are much brighter than you would imagine for such a small decoration. I love these adorable little trees and I highly recommend them. What's your favorite Christmas decoration that you recently purchased?


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments