QVC TSV Presale List For October 2019

QVC TSV PRESALE LIST FOR OCTOBER 2019 #RewardedByQVC

DO NOT COPY, share a link instead

October

1st - Denim & Co Chenille Fleece Tunic with Crossover Neck, Petite or Regular, $35.90 or 6 payments of $5.98

2nd - Creede Silver Sale Artisan Crafted Sterling Silver & 18K Gold Gemstone Scroll Cuff, $199.95 or 6 payments of $33.33

3rd - Santa's Best Holiday Trim 360 Degree Multi-Function Pixel Tree with Remote, 5' for $249.96 or 6 payments of $41.66 or 7' for $399.96 or 6 payments of $66.66


4th - Beachwaver Choice of Barrel Size Rotating Curling Iron, $84.00 or 6 payments of $14.00


5th - HP Computer Workshop 14" Touch Laptop Intel 4GB eMMC with Office 365 & Voucher, $349.98-$399.98 or 6 payments of $58.33-$66.66

6th - Serta Hotel Bellagio Luxe Two-Sided Euro Top Mattress Only, Choice of Twin-CA King for $699.00-$1,299.00 available in 6 payments 

7th - Belle by Kim Gravel Fashion Flexible Pull-On Jeggings Regular, Tall or Petite $49.60 or 3 payments of $16.53


FFANY Shoes on Sale - Shoes on sale at least 50% off retail price, 80% or more of profits donated to breast cancer research. 

8th - Tommie Copper Compression Wear Four-Pack Compression Over-the-Calf Socks for Women or for Men, $34.00 or 3 payments of $11.33 

Ankle Ultra-Fit Socks for $32.00 or 3 payments of $10.67 for Women or Men

9th - Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker with K-Cup & 78 K-Cup Pods, $129.98 or 5 payments of $26.00

10th - Northern Nights Linens 400 TC Jacquard Reverse to Solid 650FP TW Down Blanket, choice of Twin $95.00 or 5 payments of $19.00 or Full $114.00 or 5 payments of $22.80 or Queen $133.00 or 5 payments of $26.60 or King $142.00 or 5 payments of $28.40

11th - Earth Brands Footwear Suede Slip-On Clogs with Faux Fur Trim, $39.96 or 6 payments of $6.66

12th - Dooney & Bourke Beacon Leather Zip-Top Tote, $249.96 or 6 payments of $41.66



13th - KitchenAid 5 Quart 325 Watt Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge, $249.98 or 6 payments of $41.66

14th - G.I.L.I. with Jill Martin Sweater Cape with Button Detail, $49.98 or 6 payments of $8.33

15th - Berkshire Blanket King Velvet Soft Sheets with Extra Pillowcases, $59.72 or 4 payments of $14.93

16th - Ninja Kitchen XL 8 Quart 8-in-1 Pressure Cooker with Deluxe Rack, $199.98 or 6 payments of $33.33, highly recommend this brand.

17th - Bethlehem Lights Slim Downsweep Decorator Tree, 3' Flocked or Green for $59.94 or 6 payments of $9.99 OR 5' Flocked or Green for $99.94 or 6 payments of $16.66 OR 7' Flocked or Green for $199.94 or 6 payments of $33.32 OR 9' Flocked or Green for $299.94 or 6 payments of $49.99

18th - Dyson Airwrap Volume + Shape Hair Styling Kit with Brush, $499.99 or 6 payments of $83.33 OR Airwrap Smooth Control Hair Styling Kit with Brush for $499.99 or 6 payments of $83.33 OR Airwrap Complete Styling Tool with Brush for $549.99 or 6 payments of $91.67
19th - Duraflame Heaters Infrared Quartz Electric Mantel Fireplace with 3D Flame Effect, $179.94 or 6 payments of $29.99 (previously scheduled for Halo Powerful Innovations)

20th - Fitbit Versa Smartwatch Lite Edition Smartwatch with Fitness Voucher, $99.96 (previously scheduled for Amazon Fire Tablet)

21st - Cuddl Duds Live in Layers Fleecewear Stretch Button-Front Blazer Cardi, $29.94 or 6 payments of $4.99

22nd - bareMinerals Beauty to Love Eight Piece Original Foundation Kit, $69.96 or 6 payments of $11.66

23rd - Corky's Southern Holiday, Corky's Glazed Boneless Turkey or Ham, $59.95 or 
6 payments of $9.99 OR
Corky's Southern Holiday, Corky's Glazed Boneless Turkey AND Ham, $99.95 or 6 payments of $16.66 



24th - The Comfy Original Oversized Blanket Sweatshirt, $34.98 or 6 payments of $5.83

25th - Kringle Express Indoor/Outdoor Oversized Nutcracker or Santa or  Snowman, $169.98 or 6 payments of $28.33



26th - Apple 2019 iPad 10.2" 128FB Wi-Fi Tablet with Keyboard Case & Accessory Kit, $549.94 or 6 payments of $91.66 (previously scheduled for Duraflame Heaters) Highly recommended by Hubby!


27th - Dyson Cleaning V11 Torque Drive Complete Cord-free Vacuum with 9 Tools, $499.98 or 6 payments of $83.33 (previously scheduled for Bose Sound Innovations)


28th - Aimee Kestenberg Collection Handbags Nylon Stadium Crossbody Bag for  $39.95 or Leather for $49.95


29th - Skechers On-the-Go Water Resistant Suede Boots, $59.98 or 5 payments of $12.00

30th - California Innovations Eight Piece Market Tote Set with Gift Boxes, $34.98 or 3 payments of $11.66

31st - HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin Candles & Home Fragrance, Set of Four 3-Wick Candles, choice of Gourmand or Holiday, $45.38 or 4 payments of $11.35







Please support this blog by shopping QVC using my links and checking out within one hour, thank you! Your support is greatly appreciated and will assure the lists continue each month with daily updates! 


October 21st - 27th Bargains (One Day Only, Beauty IQ Steal, etc.)
October 14th - 20th QVC Bargains 
October 7th - 13th QVC Bargains 
September 30th - October 6th QVC Bargains
November QVC TSV List
December QVC TSV List
October HSN Today's Special List 
November HSN Today's Special List

Bargain Alert: 

Daily Harvest - $25.00 off your 1st shipment 

Gobble Four meals for only $18 + free shipping (Two 15 Minute Dinner Kits)
Grove - $35 Mrs. Meyers Gift Set Freecheck out my review 
Harry's Razors $5 off your 2nd box. Only $10 for your first box which includes one blade, handle, travel blade cover and shaving gel, and free s/h.
Hello Fresh -$40 off 
Home Chef $30 off 

Julep - 25% off code "OCT25" or "FF25", sale items up to 75% off
Mr. Rebates cash back for online shopping including QVC

Revive Organics - 50% off & free shipping 1st shipment of smoothies &/or overnight oats, use link or code "WEB178740"
Ring $10 off ten dollar credit for those who download the neighbor app! No Ring device required. 
Sunbasket $40 off



Follow this blog via Facebook
Have a PEACEful Day!


39 comments

Joe said...

Not sure what the deal is yet, but Harry Slatkin advised me there will be a HomeWorx TSV on 10/30.

Wendy Webster said...

ty 4 the info, Joe! Pretty shocking how little he is on Q lately. I've heard there have been some presale (due to not shipping in hot weather) prices lowered, so check your orders and get a refund on the difference. Did you try one of his new Kohl's ScentWorx Candles? Still a bit pricey. I've heard they are very simple scents and not much throw. Tempted to try, but too pricey for me so far. Also, HomeWorx is now in some Ulta stores, so now we can smell b4 we buy!

Joe said...

No problem Wendy! Judging by Harry's Instagram posts, it looks like the TSV will be 3-wick smaller candles. Guess Harry listened to some of the negative feedback regarding some of the poorly performing 4-wick candles. I haven't tried any of the ScentWorx candles. The reviews are so-so and I honestly like the HomeWorx candle jars better. I know it's only the appearance, but I want a candle that smells and LOOKS good if I am leaving it out in my house. :) I love Harry's wife's NEST candles. They are def pricey, but so sophisticated!

Megan said...

HomeWorx is in Ulta?! Which ones?! I didn't see it the last time I was there, that would be great :D

Wendy Webster said...

They are testing them in some stores, very limited. Go online, https://www.ulta.com/ulta/a/_/Ntt-slatkin/Nty-1?Dy=1&ciSelector=searchResults, click on one of the candles and then click store availability. They will be in all stores if they sell well. I just checked my area and all 12 stores don't carry them.

Unknown said...

Does anyone know when the next WEN tsv will be?

rozio9 said...

Oh no! Another cuddl duds tsv! I hope it's something I don't like! Between getting the JM oil, and the crepe erase in Sept, my wallet needs a break! Lol!

Souperkrys said...

Oh good there will be a Bareminerals TSV in October 😁 I have been checking your page to make sure.

Wendy Webster said...

My guess in November. They are currently offering a QVC2 Big Deal posted @ https://peacemanor.blogspot.com/2019/09/qvc-bargain-list-for-september-23rd.html

Wendy Webster said...

This is the time of year to snag the best bargains! Easy pay, LOL.

Wendy Webster said...

Looking forward to seeing what they have to offer.

Lynn said...

Historically WEN's holiday TSV is a set of 5 16oz cleaning conditioners for just under $80 (~$16/ea), which is roughly 1/2 price. Choice of either classics (includes all except CA) or seasonals (changes every year). HTH.

Lynn said...

Chaz Dean said on this morning's show that he won't be back to the Q until December 3rd. So presumably that's when WEN's holiday TSV is scheduled.

Monique said...

I saw them in an Ulta near Seattle, so they’re definitely in some stores. Still pricey though. It’s easier for me to splurge when I can smell them first though!

Monique said...

I didn’t know Slatkin had candles at Kohl’s. I will have to go check my local store to see if they have any. His candles from QVC are very hit and miss, which is frustrating given how expensive they are. Not being able to smell them in person is a definite drawback. Also, Wendy, thanks for the heads up about preorder prices going down. I have an autodelivery from him coming up, so I’ll have to double check the price.

Lynn said...

Mon 7th TSV now posted:
Kim Gravel Flexibelle pull-on jegging @$49.60 + $3.50 s/h, av'l w/3 EZ pays
3 inseams: regular (29"), petite (26"), and tall (32")
6 colors: black, dark indigo, dark ivy, espresso, graphite, medium wash

Wendy Webster said...

Thanks for the update notice, Lynn!

Wendy Webster said...

They don't have the Slatkin name on them instead ScentWorx, but he confirmed they are his on his Instagram. They are the perfect item to use spendable cash on. You can check online to see which stores have them in stock near you. They were in the aisle not near the other candles, but still in the home section. I don't like shopping in the aisle, I wish they wouldn't do that. Sometimes he will send some candle reviewers on YouTube some samples, so you can check out their review prior to purchase. You're welcome, Monique, glad to help.

Wendy Webster said...

Thanks for the info, Lynn. I'm surprised he didn't have a TSV recently or prior to December.

Wendy Webster said...

Thanks for the info, Monique. Lucky you! I haven't been in an Ulta in years, but I'd drop by for a sniff! Wonder how long the test will last. What's your guess, do you think it will do well and go nationwide?

rozio9 said...

thanks for the downton abby review!!! I gotta go see it now!!!!

Wendy Webster said...

You're welcome, Rozio! Let me know what you think...

Lynn said...

Sun 13th TSV now posted:
K46570, KitchenAid 5-qt 325W Tilt Head Stand Mixer with Flex Edge (& Pouring Shield) for $249.98 + free s/h, available on 6 EZ pays or 9 mo special financing
17 colors: bird of paradise, black, black violet, blue willow, contour silver, copper pearl, gloss cinnamon, guava glaze, honeydew, ice blue, ink blue, lavender cream, majestic yellow, matte white, ocean drive, red, toffee delight

If you don't already have a KA stand mixer, I can't recommend this enough! I upgraded from a hand-me-down non-KA mixer years ago and it's the bomb! Back then (flex edge beater was new), I paid ~$320 + ~$20 s/h (weighs 24 lb). Subsequently bought stainless steel bowl, pouring shield, and cover.

Hopefully there will be other attachments on sale that day ... I've been eyeing the pasta set for a while now.

Lynn said...

Yep, the ScentWorx candles are in the current Kohl's Columbus Day ad. The ad featured fall scents, but I would imagine there are non-seasonal scents?

Monique said...

Not sure how well they’ll do. They’re pricey compared to Bath & Body Works candles which continue to be popular with the social media crowd. The Slatkin candles have been hit or miss for me personally. He talks about how sophisticated his scents are, but maybe my nose is cheap? Lol. Most haven’t been much different than the BBW ones tbh. So I’ve hesitated to splurge on his candles. Wish he’d just team up with BBW again. I wasn’t into candles when he worked with them last time, but I’ve heard those were the glory days.

Monique said...

Thanks for the info, Lynn. I’ll have to go check them out this weekend during the sale.

Monique said...

Took advantage of the free shipping weekend to finally pick up some Kringle Express gift bags. I haven’t tried them before, but they seem like a great time saver. Plus I’ll share some with my dad b/c he’s a terrible wrapper, bless him. I would have purchased them sooner but the shipping was $5.50 which seemed ridiculous for a flat pack item imo. Wish they would listen to customers and offer a yearly free shipping option like amazon for frequent customers. I would jump on it!

Lynn said...

Alas, they didn't feature any attachments other than a fancy ceramic bowl. Which was cute, but I already have 2 bowls - glass came w/my mixer and bought stainless steel @ Target.

rozio9 said...

Whew! Not crazy about the cuddl duds tsv! Gotta give my wallet a break!

rozio9 said...

I haven't been able to go see this movie yet, but gave my mom your review so she went, and loved it! Thanks!

Lynn said...

Chaz is opening a NYC salon in Jan 2020, so I'm sure he's extra-swamped.

Lynn said...

I spent a LOT of $$$ on Philosophy this weekend w/free s/h and 6 ez pays. The new microdelivery mask (Dec advance order) and several 32 oz bottles of shower gel in seasonal fragrances (bubbly, pear tree, and new snow fairy)

Lynn said...

Someone on the Q message boards started a rumor that BE is ceasing its original mineral foundation. Which is what attracted me to the brand in the 1st place. So sad to see how BE has lost its way since Leslie sold out to Shesheido (sp?).

Lynn said...

I remember when the BE holiday TSV would sell 100K+ units. They were "grand collections" w/train cases in addition to supersizes and brushes.

Wendy Webster said...

Those bags are nice and reusable! Yeah, that would be great or ship your entire order together. HSN has breaks on shipping, ship everything from a particular brand for $5.

Wendy Webster said...

I love those decorated ceramic bowls! Can't use them on mine, I have the larger size. Macy's online sometimes has discounted attachments. Q usually puts them on sale closer to Christmas.

Wendy Webster said...

Thanks for sharing my blog post! You're welcome, so glad she enjoyed it. You need to see it on the big screen don't wait too long! Make time! Can't wait to watch it again.

Monique said...

I’m a little annoyed. I ordered one of the Aimee Kestenberg stadium bags when she first had them on in June (the nylon leopard print one) and of course it’s now $30 cheaper since it’s a TSV. Oh well. Her bags are very good quality - I use a black leather tamitha backpack from her as my everyday purse and it’s in great shape still.

rozio9 said...

Monique.... Maybe you could call customer service and ask for a credit. I did that before when I saw a lower price on something I ordered and they gave me a credit. It's worth a shot!