QVC Today's Special Value Presale List for November 2019

#RewardedByQVC

DO NOT COPY, share a link instead

November

1st - Isaac Mizrahi Choice of Pattern Jacquard Cardigan, $59.92 or 5 payments of $11.98



2nd - Josie Maran Argan Oil Cosmetics Super Mega Argan Favorites Holiday Trio, $89.94

3rd - Mrs. Prindables Ten Large Apples with Holiday Boxes Ship 11/18 or Ship 12/2 or Ship 12/9 or Ship 12/16, $49.99 or 6 payments of $8.33 (previously scheduled for Dyson Cleaning, then Electronic Gifts)

4th - Clarks Footwear Leather Ankle Boots, $79.98 or 6 payments of $13.33


5th - Denim & Co. Sherpa Bonded with Fleece Snap Jacket or Petite, $49.96 or 5 payments of $9.99


6th - Lock & Lock Storage Set of 6 Round or Rectangle Set with Holiday Bags, $24.98 or 5 payments of $5.00

7th - Simplehuman 8" Sensor Mirror with Brightness Control & 10x Detail Mirror, $149.95 or 6 payments of $24.99 


8th - G.I.L.I by Jill Martin Oversized Luxe Hampton Throw by Berkshire, $39,98 or 4 payments of $10.00

9th - IT Cosmetics It's Your Season to Give Love Grand Collection, $79.98 or 6 payments of $13.33
10th - Philips Sonicare ProectiveClean 6500 Toothbrush & Charging Case, $99.95 or 6 payments of $16.66 + free shipping


11th - Marc Fisher Medium Calf Leather Tall Shaft Boots or Wide, $149.95 or 6 payments of $24.99

12th - Apple Airpods 2nd Generation with Charging Case and Accessories, $199.96 or 6 payments of $33.33



13th - iRobot Home Innovations 960 Wi-Fi Connect Robotic Vacuum & Virtual Wall, $399.96 or 6 payments of $66.66 (previously scheduled for Gifts Under $50) Check out my review.


14th - Northern Nights 11" Dream Hybrid Mattress, $299.00-$499.00 Twin-CA King (was scheduled for iRobot Home Innovations, recommend check out my review)


15th - Tweak'd by Nature Hair & Body Care Cleansing Hair Treatment 6 Piece, $59.90 or 6 payments of $9.98

16th - Arctic Expedition Quilted Down Coat with Removable Hood, $129.96 or 6 payments of $21.66

17th - Vitamix 7500 64 oz 16 in 1 Variable Speed Blender with 32 oz. Container, $384.94 or 6 payments of $64.99

18th - Muk Luks Winter Accessories Jojoba Infused Faux Sherling Cabin Socks Set of 5 Pairs, $29.94 or 6 payments of $4.99

19th - Gifts Under $50 Berkshire Blanket Velvet Soft Set of Two Super Oversized 60" x 80" Throws, $34.90 or 6 payments of $5.82


20th - Gifts Under $50 Temp-tations Set of Four 16 oz. Mugs with Gift Boxes, $24.00 or 6 payments of $4.00


21st - Sunbeam Renue Extended Neck XXO Heat Wrap with Massage, $49.98 or 6 payments of $8.33

22nd - HP Computer Workshop 15" or 17" Touch Laptop AMD R7 12GB RAM 2TB HD with Tech, Mouse, Office Option, $599.24-$699.94 available in 6 payments


23rd - Beekman 1802 Bath & Body Eight Piece Holiday Gift Collection, $59.95 or 6 payments of $9.99 + free shipping! $161.00 retail value! Highly recommend this brand. Lots of reviews on this blog. Don't miss out on this bargain!


24th - Amazon Echo Two Pack of Echo Show 5 Displays with Alexa & Vouchers or ship 12/9, $99.96 or 6 payments of $16.66. I highly recommend, recently purchased an Echo Dot and we love it. 

25th - Spanx Ankle-Length Ponte Hem Slit Leggings Regular, Tall or Petite, $64.95 or 6 payments of $10.83


26th -  Halo Powerful Innovations Pocket Power 600 Portable Charger with 3 Cables, $36.12 or 6 payments of $6.02


27th - Primula Set of 4 Insulated Wine Tumblers with Gift Boxes, $29.98 or 6 payments of $5.00 or Set of 4 Insulated Insulated Tumblers with Gift Boxes, $29.98 or 6 payments of $5.00 

28th - Lamo Water & Stain Resistant Suede Short Boots, $39.95 or 6 payments of $6.66 or Tall Boots for $49.95 or 6 payments of $8.33


29th - Bose Sound Innovations Wave Music System IV with CD Slot & Dual Alarm Clock, $279.96 or 6 payments of $46.66 or On-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, $99.96 or 6 payments of $16.66


30th - or Halo Bolt AC DC Wireless Phone Charger & Car Jump Starter, $99.96 or 6 payments of $16.66, Highly recommend Car Jump Starter, review on this blog.


Please support this blog by shopping QVC using my links and checking out within one hour, thank you! Your support is greatly appreciated and will assure the lists continue each month with daily updates! Also, by shopping @
 


Free Shipping
QVC TSV List for December
November 11th-17th QVC Bargain List
November 4th-10th QVC Bargain List 
November HSN Today's Special List

Bargain Alert: 

Daily Harvest - $25 off your 1st box of smoothies, oat bowls, harvest bowls, soup and more. Plus, free shipping

Gobble - Four meals for only $18
Grove - $35 Mrs. Meyers Gift Set Freecheck out my review 
Harry's Razors $5 off your 2nd box. Only $10 for your first box which includes one blade, handle, travel blade cover and shaving gel, and free s/h.
Hello Fresh -$40 off 
Home Chef $30 off 
Mr. Rebates cash back for online shopping including QVC

Revive Organics 50% off & free shipping 1st shipment of smoothies &/or overnight oats, use link or code "WEB178740"
Ring $10 off ten dollar credit for those who download the neighbor app! No Ring device required. 
Sunbasket $40 off
Terra's Kitchen - $40 Off


Follow this blog via Facebook
Have a PEACEful Day!


16 comments

Lauren said...

I really like the Isaac TSV cardigan but feel it's a bit pricey, still undecided if I will buy or not...
And the Josie Maran TSV is item A366716
"Josie Maran Super Mega Argan Favorites Holiday Trio" for $89.94 with Free shipping also with 6 easy pays. Scent choices of: Unscented, Vanilla Pear (a favorite) and a new scent called White Tea Hibiscus. The new scent sounds intriguing but since they're super size not sure if I want to risk purchasing. I've read a lot of negative reviews against the Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Body Renewal Serum as people have stated to receiving the bottle open or filled less than halfway. The Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Serum in this set is 3 ounces which has never been done before and I noticed it's made in a pump form. I love her body butters but I have enough already since I stocked up from her last special offers.
I'm debating whether or not I'll purchase but I'm still on the fence; I might just wait to see if she has other One Day Only offers. If anyone has tried the Milk Body Serum - what's your experience been with it?

Wendy Webster said...

Strange that she's calling it a "holiday" trio since there are no holiday scents like caramel apple or peppermint like she's offered previously. I prefer her smaller jars, after 8 oz. I'm tired of the scent. I have the Milk Body Serum and use it on my arms & legs just before leaving when wearing a sleeveless dress. It absorbs quickly like the one for the face. I can't speak for its use on wrinkles since my body doesn't have any yet. My bottle was full, I bought it back in January. I like how she did away with the dropper for the face serum, it never worked properly and I've bought several. She usually has great ODOs this time of year, but I've noticed less for other brands so far. I've moved away from Josie's line, I'm a big Beekman 1802 fan now. I can't speak for Isaac's line, too expensive for me.

Lynn said...

I presume Josie is referring to it as her "holiday" TSV b/c it's her last one for 2019?

Mardi said...

I think I'm going to order Josie's TSV. I'm going to take a chance and order the white hibiscus. I'll order from your link and hide the credit card bill from my husband!

Wendy Webster said...

Thanks so much, Mardi, but that brand doesn't pay a penny. Josie is on the exclusion list. Sure would be nice if they sent out samples of the new scents in customer's orders prior to the TSV. HSN did that a long time ago.

Mardi said...

Oh that stinks! I'll just make sure to always use your link when I order a TSV.

Wendy Webster said...

Mardi, I certainly appreciate that! Thank you! :)

Monique said...

I’m trying to buy less because I’ve been buying a lot lately, but I’m looking forward to seeing the Beekman 1802 TSV. I’m really hoping they have an unscented option b/c that’s what I prefer from them. I’ve loved everything I’ve tried from them so far, with the exception of the lip balm. I’ve only tried a tinted one, but I prefer other balms I have over that one. I’m VERY picky about lip balm though b/c my lips are like the Sahara - almost nothing works for me. All the other Beekman products are fantastic. Highly recommend!

Mardi said...

I’m excited to try beekman! I love that the brand is cruelty free.

rozio9 said...

Hey Wendy... Any chance of another free shipping day coming up soon? I missed the last one!

Lauren said...

Hi rozio9! QVC is having FREE shipping and 6 easy pay today 11/17/19 as part of their "Black Friday before Black Friday Event."

Mardi said...

Wendy do you recommend the pure goat or assorted scents for the Beekman tsv? I’m new to the line. Excited to try it!

Wendy Webster said...

I'd get the scented! Honeyed Grapefruit has notes of sweet red grapefruit and lemon blossoms with a hint of guava. To me, it smells like grapefruit and lemon peel with a slight sweetness. Vanilla Absolute is scented with notes of real Madagascar vanilla, amber, and warm sandalwood. To me, it smells like yummy vanilla ice cream made with real vanilla or vanilla frosting but less sweet. Ylang Ylang & Tuberose is scented with notes of ylang-ylang and tuberose with a hint of warm amber. I find it to be a relaxing and calming scent. Welcome aboard Neighbor! You'll love it!

Amy said...

Anyone know when the next free shipping day will be? I think for Black Friday but they've been having a lot of offers lately so maybe sooner?

Wendy Webster said...

Amy, today they are offering free shipping on Black Friday Beauty Sale items. There are lots of other items that have free shipping, they are changing daily so check your wish list.

Monique said...

Mardi - you probably won’t see this before you purchase the TSV but I’m a big Beekman fan and I prefer the unscented b/c I’m VERY picky about scents. So I would say go with your gut. If you like a lot of different scents, this is a great chance to try various ones from the line. Regardless of what you choose, hopefully you’ll enjoy the products. I purchased this TSV even though I’m stocked up on Beekman b/c I’m going to gift some to my aunt for Christmas to spread the goat milk love.