Beekman 1802 Six Piece Goat Milk Anniversary Harvest Set Review


Hi Neighbors! This is a review of the Six Piece Goat Milk Anniversary Harvest Set which was a September HSN Today's Special by Beekman 1802. I couldn't resist this bargain. It was $59.95 or 4 payments of $14.98 which works out to less than $10.00 a product. It has a retail value of $150.00! The Whipped Body Cream is $76.00 which is $16.05 more than this six-piece set costs, bargain! It is twice the normal size coming in at 16 oz. It's like getting the other five items for free. Included in this set are the following products:


Today they are offering another Today's Special, Goat Milk 7 Piece Holiday Bounty Box which is also $59.95 or 6 payments of $9.99 and it also has free shipping. It's only $8.56 per item and includes the new face wash called Wish Wash. I'm trying so very hard to resist buying it. I've bought too many Beekman products lately. Bounty Boxes are very popular and tend to sell out, so don't hesitate if you see one you want. There are a few of the Spring Bounty Boxes left. The bounty boxes are perfect for keeping your keepsakes in. It's a sturdy box if you don't want to keep it for yourself, use it as a gift box. 

Take a look at the products without their packaging:


I gave them plenty of time to give you the best review. I've reviewed their long-lasting Goat Milk Bar Soap and Whipped Body Cream before. Hubby & I love them and we highly recommend them. The Whipped Body Cream sinks quickly into the skin and leaves it soft and moisturized without stickiness. I gave the large jar of Body Cream to my husband since he has big hands and prefers larger jars. It has a wonderful vanilla frosting scent without being overly sweet. This Today's Special included a brand new item, the Stick of Butter which is a must for the driest parts of your body such as your heels. I love how easy it is to apply. While it has a super thick formula it applies easily and quickly. The Triple Milk Bar and the Triple Milk Charcoal Facial Bars are new to me. They will last a very long time, I've barely put a dent in the Triple Milk Bar after two months of daily use! So while you may think $12.00 a bar is expensive, it really isn't due to how long it lasts. Just a quick wash and your face is clean and left moisturized. It's amazing how moisturized my face feels after use. If I'm in a hurry I'll skip moisturizing my face, it's that moisturizing. The Leaves scent is also new and it has a light pleasant scent great for men or women. It's a limited edition just for fall. It's described as "milky wood, rustic leaves of oak, birch, and maple, rounded out with a cottony musk". If you found charcoal products to be irritating to your skin, you must try Beekman's Charcoal Facial Bar. It draws out impurities from your pores without irritation. I have very sensitive skin, so I'm a good judge of irritation.

What Beekman products have you bought lately? If you aren't a Beekman customer, what is keeping you from giving them a try? Comment below, let's chat! If you haven't tried Beekman products yet, I warn you after your first purchase you'll become addicted and a big fan.


Have a PEACEful Day!



#RewardedByQVC
#RewardedByHSN

No comments