QVC & HSN Update for Thursday, March 25, 2021

HSN Today's Special SOUL Naturalizer Footwear Lace-Up Sneakers, $49.99 or 5 payments of $10.


Best in Beauty Week Today's Deals:


Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner Duo, $22.00 or 5 payments of $4.40 + free shipping

Londontown 5-Piece Naturally Nude Collection, $28.00 or 5 payments of $5.60 + free shipping

ThMarch QVC TSV List has been updated. 

Support this blog by joining the Peace Manor Insider Club  via PayPal or Patreon FYI, without your support, my work on the HSN & QVC lists will end soon. I won't work for less than minimum wage. QVC & HSN have cut the advocate budget. These lists require my time every day of the week, even holidays. I'm very depressed by the lack of support shown in my time of need after providing these lists for 9 years. These lists get up to 70,000 hits in one month, yet sadly the gratitude for my time is missing from the majority. A "thank you" costs nothing. Thank you to Joleen, Mary Anne, Mary, Lynn, Erin, Susan, Carol, Anita, Kelli, Jennifer, Sharron, Avrohom, Celeste, Betty, Melinda, and Cheryl for their support. I appreciate their gratitude, kindness, and generosity. 

Do you collect Barbies? FYI - I'll be selling my Barbie collection soon.


HSN $15 Off 1st purchase


Bargain Alert:

Daily Harvest – $25 off 

Hello Fresh – $40 off

Home Chef – $35 off

Oat Box – $10 off

Revive Organics – 50% off


Join the Peace Manor Insider Club





Have a PEACEful Day!



#RewardedByHSN


No comments