43rd Hello Fresh Subscription Box Review


Barramundi with Creamy Salsa Verde over a Roasted Veggie Jumble


Meal Kit Ingredients

This recipe has only 560 calories and it takes about 35 minutes to prepare. Anytime they offer Barramundi I order it, it's always so yummy. Hubby gave half the sweet potato to our dogs since there was so much. It was an extra-large portion. The mix of sweet potatoes, poblano, red onion, cumin, olive oil, salt, and pepper was really filling and tasty. The sauce made with sour cream, cilantro, onion, lime juice, garlic, cumin, jalapeño, and olive oil was scrumptious. We gave it four out of five stars. On to the next recipe shown below.


BBQ Cheddar Pork Burgers with Chipolte Aioli & Potato Wedges


Meal Kit Ingredients

This recipe has 1060 calories and it takes about 35 minutes to prepare. We gave it four out of five stars. I'm not a big fan of BBQ sauce, I ordered this one for Hubby. It was tastier than I imagined. A burger made with pork is a nice change. It was tender, moist, and yummy. I prefer potato buns, so I was happy they were included. The fry seasoning was a nice addition to the potato wedges.  On to the final recipe shown below.


Mushroom Penne with Truffle Cream & an Italian Salad


Meal Kit Ingredients

This recipe has 690 calories and it takes about 25 minutes to prepare. We gave this vegetarian recipe three out of five stars. Hubby would have liked some meat. I enjoy vegetarian meals, but I wasn't crazy about this one. I found the truffle zest tasty but it was very salty. I don't eat croutons, so I skipped them. The salad was tasty.

This week I ordered five recipes. I reviewed the other two recipes several times, so I skipped reviewing them this time. They were Korean Beef Bibimbap and Teriyaki Pork Luau Bowls. I also ordered Sweet Kale Salad for lunch and Annie's Crescent Roll Dough. They are also offering proteins such as ground beef, chicken, and sausage. It's really helpful during this crisis. If you order lots of meals and extras be careful lifting the box, it's really heavy. You may want to open it and take out a few items before lifting it.

Bargain Alert: 

Daily Harvest - $25 off 
Every Plate - $20 off
Green Chef - $55 off
Hello Fresh $40 off
Home Chef $35 off 
Instacart - $10 off 
Oat Box - $10 off
Revive Organics - 50% off

Follow this blog via Facebook
&
Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments