40th Hello Fresh Review & $40 Coupon


Chicken Katsu with Roasted Green Beans & Ginger Rice


Ingredients


This week we gave one recipe five stars, one recipe four stars and one recipe three out of five stars. Calories range from 710 to 830 and preparation time ranges from 30 to 35 minutes.

I order Chicken Katsu often at my favorite Japanese restaurant, so I had to order the above recipe. The panko batter didn't want to stick to the chicken. It suggests using sour cream to adhere the panko to the chicken, but it didn't work well. Some egg would have helped. I wasn't crazy about the katsu sauce they provided, it was too salty and the vinegar flavor was too strong. The chicken was tasty. I didn't care for ginger in my rice. We gave this recipe three out of five stars. On to the next recipe which was our favorite, check it out below.


Teriyaki Pork Luau Bowls with Kiwi Salsa & Lime Crema


Ingredients


We gave this recipe five out of five stars after just one taste, it was scrumptious! Who knew kiwi in salsa would be so incredibly tasty! This delicious salsa is made with long green pepper, red onion, Roma tomato, lime, sour cream, garlic, and kiwi. This is now my favorite salsa recipe! The teriyaki sauce with the ground pork was yummy. This one has 830 calories and it takes around 35 minutes to prepare. You must try this salsa recipe, it's divine. Yummy!


Lemon Butter Barramundi with Pistachio Rice & Chili Roasted Carrots


Ingredients


We gave the above recipe four out of five stars. It has 750 calories and it takes around 35 minutes to prepare. Carrots with chili flakes taste delicious. The yummy Barramundi sauce was made with Tunisian spice, lemon and veggie stock. Their barramundi is always so yummy. I'm not crazy about pistachios on my rice. All I need on my rice is lots of Irish butter.

It was another enjoyable week of recipes from Hello Fresh. If you haven't given this service a try yet, it's time that you do. Snag my coupon below for $40 off your first box, which makes it only $29.00 including shipping for 6 meals! Bargain! It's our favorite meal kit service, we highly recommend it!

Bargain Alert:

Daily Harvest - $25 off
Hello Fresh - $40 off
Home Chef $35 off

Have a PEACEful Day!




No comments