Greta Movie Review - March 2019



Greta

Starring:

Chloë Grace Moretz
Isabelle Huppert
Maika Monroe
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

This is a review of a movie that hit theatres on March 1st, 2019. It's classified as a dramatic horror flick. Check out the trailer to see if it interests you:




When I saw the trailer in the theatre I thought it looked like something I may enjoy but I didn't have high expectations for it. Since there wasn't anything else I wanted to see this week I decided to give it a try. I'm not very familiar with the two main actresses. Though they look familiar I can't tell you what movies I have seen them in. Are you fans of these two actresses? I found Greta very creepy in this movie and I loved the ending. It was an exciting movie at times, but I wouldn't say it was scary. Some parts were boring and slow. Overall, it was enjoyable, but not really theatre worthy. I recommend waiting until it is available for rent on DVD or on demand. It's one hour and thirty minutes long.  If you saw it, what did you think? 

What movies are on your list to see next? The Hummingbird Project and Us are the next movies on my list. Stay awhile, grab a beverage and check out some of my other movie reviews. They are all listed on my Movie Reviews Pinterest Board, click on the one that interests you and it will take you to the matching blog post. If you are in the Piedmont or Triangle regions of North Carolina, be sure to check out my restaurant reviews also. There's nothing better than dinner and a movie! 

I invite you to follow my blog via FacebookPinterestTwitterInstagram or Bloglovin'Invite a friend by clicking on the share button: 


Have a PEACEful Day!


5 comments

Nicole said...

I wanted to see this movie, so it's good to know to wait for it to be on rental! I don't recognize the two actresses. I wasn't sure if the movie would be too scary for me, but that's good to know it didn't scare you too much. Thanks for your review!

Black Min said...

thanks

Wendy Webster said...

yw, Nicole! Not scary, just creepy. Most modern scary movies make me laugh, so I don't tend to go see those in the theatre since the other customers aren't a fan of that, LOL. Hitchcock type movies are what I prefer, though Ma coming in May looks good. Octavia is such a great actress, it's on my list. What movies are on your list to see in the theatre?

Terra Heck said...

I'm interested in watching this but will probably wait until it comes out on DVD.

Wendy Webster said...

Yeah, it didn't last long in the theatre.