Jindie Nails Fantastical Manicure




Photo taken in sunlight


This is an Indie polish from a company called Jindie Nails and this one is named Fantastical.  It features a coral creme/jelly base with holographic aqua hexagons, squares, stars and small & large circles.  In addition it has a teal shimmer and holographic white stars.  I used two very thin coats with very little glitter by brushing them off before applying.  Then I used two heavy coats.  The base coat I used was Perfect Formula's Manicure Booster and Seche Vite as a top coat.  One top coat was enough for nine out of ten nails.  A star is sticking out a bit on one finger on my right hand, not in photo above.  I'm going to apply a second top coat tomorrow.  If you don't like fishing for glitter, this is the polish for you.  There is plenty of it and it comes out of the bottle and off brush with ease.  You can also move the larger glitter into a different spot than it landed on, if you work quickly.  This is a polish for sunny days since it reflects so much better.  Finally on the third day of wearing this polish, a bit of sun appeared and I rushed to take the above photo and quickly the sun disappeared. Rain, rain, go away!  Though after six years of drought, I'm grateful for all the rain we've had, but I digress.  This is a really pretty summer polish which I recommend! For some reason it reminds me of Florida, perhaps the colors that many decorators use to decorate houses down there or their NFL team!  What does it remind you of?  I purchased this in a Llarowe haul, to see it click here.

I invite you to follow this blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', email, Networked Blogs or Friend Connect.

Share this manicure blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:  


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments