Beekman 1802 3-Piece Pure Goat Milk Hand Care Set Review


Beekman 1802 Pure Goat Milk Hand Care Set


Hi Neighbor! 🐐 

Today I'm reviewing the Three-Piece Pure Goat Milk Hand Care Set that was sold at HSN in November for $26.00. Wow, time goes by so fast, I meant to review this sooner. It sold out quickly. All of their holiday packaging sets were very popular. There are some creations left. The tin mini mailbox filled with two 8 oz. Body Creams is on sale for $36.00 or 5 payments of $7.20 with free shipping. My pick is the Sweet Grass & Aloe Iris Set, I love those scents. It's also available in Fig and Snow Forest which I also recommend. Also, the Pure Goat Milk 4-Piece Hair Care Set comes in a box with the same design as shown above. Plus, they also have some of their Holiday TSVs left that come in the gorgeous box with their farmhouse drawn on the front. The artwork on their packaging is spectacular. Their boxes are very sturdy, so you'll want to keep them. Today they are offering free shipping and 5 payments all of their products, so now is the time to stock up on your favorites or try some new products. 

In the above set, the following products were included:

  • Pure Goat Milk Cuticle Serum, .5 fl. oz., $20.00 retail value
  • Glass Nail File with Case
  • Pure Goat Milk Hand Cream, 2 oz., $15.00 retail value 
  • Keepsake Envelope Box with pull out drawer

I highly recommend these products. The Goat Milk Cuticle Serum has worked really well on my cuticles. A good cuticle cream will work so well that you won't have to use a tool to remove dead skin from your cuticles. I have found that my dead skin is simply peeling off on its own. Remember to push back your cuticles after using the serum. The top part twists from the on to off position. Squeeze very gently because it doesn't take much pressure to get the oil out on to the wide round sponge. You don't need to squeeze it for each application. You can get about 3 applications per squeeze. It wipes on quickly and the sponge is so soft and gentle. It will last a very long time since it takes very little. It's not greasy, if you get any on your fingers it sinks right in. The sponge is all you need to apply it, no need to use your fingers. This serum is made with goat milk, squalene, aloe, and botanical oil.

I've also tried their Goat Milk Cuticle Cream that comes in a glass jar. It has the thickness of a lip balm and you'll need to use your finger to apply it. It's made with goat milk, cocoa butter, essential oils, almond oil, rosemary extract, sunflower seed oil, canola oil, and soybean oil. I prefer the Cuticle Serum since it has an applicator and it takes less time to apply. Hubby enjoys the Cuticle Cream. The glass jar is small, but it will last you a very long time since it takes just a dab.

Their Glass Nail File is wonderful. It trims the nail very quickly. Some glass nail files take forever to trim the nail. It has a different grit than my other glass nail files from other brands which make it work faster yet leave it super smooth. I used it on the top of toenails and they have a shine they make them look like I'm wearing clear nail polish. I don't recommend doing this on your fingernails unless you keep them really short. They don't currently sell the nail file by itself, but when they offer it again you'll want to act quick and buy it before it sells out again. I'd like to get my hands on a second one to keep in my handbag. I love the plastic case and the file has a cute black goat figure on it.

I love their Goat Milk Hand Cream, it's the perfect thickness for quick application between hand washings. It takes about a pea-sized amount, so be sure not to squeeze the tube too hard or you'll need to use the excess on your arms. It could be used on your body if you wanted to, it's just a lighter formula than their Body Cream. It's not greasy at all and it sinks into the skin quickly. They offer unscented and lots of scented choices many of which I've tried and love.

All of their products are made in the USA, they are cruelty-free and they are free of parabens, sulfates, petroleum, and phosphates. They are available on QVC and HSN, but HSN has a larger selection and they visit there more often. HSN tends to offer more sets which makes the products more affordable. They are my favorite brand of Bath & Body products and I use some of their Happy Place products as well. I've written many reviews so check them out before you go. Stay tuned for more reviews soon. What are your favorite Beekman products?

Have a PEACEful Day!



#RewardedByHSN
#RewardedByQVC


No comments