Llarowe Indie Nail Polish Haul - July 2013



Dollish Polish Say Hello to My Kitty, Coco Allure Red Hot, Girly Bits Twitterpated, Emily De Molly Cosmic Forces, Jindie Nails Fantastical



Dollish Polish Say Hello to My Kitty, Coco Allure Red Hot, Girly Bits Twitterpated, Emily De Molly Cosmic Forces, Jindie Nails Fantastical - in sunlight


This was my first order from Llarowe, but it arrived after the second order.  I used money from my Blog Sale to pay for this order.  It's worth the time & effort to sell products from subscription boxes that you aren't using!  Included in this shipment were the following Indie nail polishes:
  1. Dollish Polish - Say Hello to My Kitty, $11,  Made in NY, USA
  2. Coco Allure - Red Hot, $11, Made in TX, USA
  3. Girly Bits - Twitterpated, $12, Made in Ontario, Canada
  4. Emily De Molly - Cosmic Forces, $13, Made in Canberra, Australia
  5. Jindie Nails - Fantastical, $10, Made in FL, USA
Dollish Polish - this is my first purchase of this brand.  Say Hello to My Kitty features a clear base top coat that has stars, bars and hexagon matte glitter in the colors white, black and neon pink.  It only needed two coats and I used a dabbing action after the first coat to fill in any blank areas.  The bars and stars didn't come out of the bottle much, so a little fishing of those glitter pieces is required.  I'm on the hunt for the perfect color to wear under it.  Any suggestions?

Coco Allure - this is my first purchase of this brand.  I really wanted to try a temperature changing polish.  Red Hot will change to purple on the tips of your nails where they aren't touching your skin due to the cooler temperature. The rest will be a pink color and the blue glitter will not change.  This is a fun polish I look forward to trying. I used three coats on the swatch above.

Girly Bits - this is my first purchase of this brand.  I love the logo on the bottle and wanted another holographic polish and didn't have a purple one yet.  I used three coats of Twitterpated on the swatch above and the top coat of Seche Vite didn't reduce the holographic effect.

Emily De Molly - this is my first purchase of this brand.  Cosmic Forces sells out within minutes when it's restocked.  It is really pretty, but I had a very hard time fishing the large circle glitter out of the bottle.  This one has a dark purple jelly base with large lavender holographic circles & small hexagons and small pink holographic circles.  I used three coats and it requires a lot of practice and patience.

Jindie Nails - this is my first purchase of this brand.  Fantastical features a pastel coral jelly/creme base with aqua hexagons, squares and stars and has a teal shimmer.  Thankfully, no fishing of the glitter is required and I used three coats.  This one often sells out.  I'm wearing this one this week, stay tuned for the pictures tomorrow.

I look forward to trying all of these Indie brands soon, so stay tuned for matching manicure blog posts.  Be sure to subscribe via Pinterest, Twitter, Google + or Bloglovin'.  

Share this nail polish haul with friends via Twitter & Facebook:  


Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments