This is a monthly subscription service from a company called Ipsy. Each month you receive around five cosmetics and a makeup bag for only $10 per month with free shipping. The retail value of my September bag is $34.48. What a bargain! Included in my September package were the following products:
- Skyn Iceland - Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels, 2 pairs, $7.50 retail value
- Starlooks - Kohl Eye Pencil in the color K01 Obsidian, full size, $12 value
- J.Cat Beauty - Fantabulous Lipstick in the color FL107 Honeycrisp, full size, $2.49 value
- NYX - Eyeshadow in the color ES29 Deep Charcoal, full size, $4.50 value
- Elizabeth Mott - It's So Big Volumizing Mascara, travel size, $7.99 value
I will be using the eye gels later today. They go under the eyes. I prefer the type that u lay over the entire eye since my eyelids get puffy more than the area under my eyes does. I really recommend the ones from Wei East. Place them in the refrigerator before use and they are very soothing and cooling. I will be selling the eye pencil, lipstick and eyeshadow in my Blog Sale. Check it out if you would like to purchase one of those. I look forward to trying out the mascara, but it will be going to the back of the line. I have many mascaras waiting to be used first. I wasn't very excited about this shipment, the prior ones were so much better. I preferred my Birchbox this month. That blog post will be up shortly, so be sure to check back to see what I received.
Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!