This is a monthly cosmetic subscription service called Ipsy for only $10 per month including shipping. The retail value of this bag is $24.62 which does not include the bonus nail polish or the cosmetic bag. Included in July's bag were the following products:
- Coola - Mineral Face 20 SPF Unscented Moisturizer, value $4.87
- Sexy Hair - Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray, value $6.65
- Ipsy - clear pink plastic cosmetic bag with zipper
- Benefit - benetint, .08 fl oz, value $6
- POP Beauty - Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance, full size, value $4.16
- BH Cosmetics - California Collection Eyeshadow Sample, $2.94
- Nicole by OPI - Selena Gomez collection, Pretty in Plum, full size, value $7.99
I have received a sample of the Coola before and prefer a moisturizer without sunscreen since my foundation has SPF. Hubby can use it instead. I look forward to trying the beach spray tonight. I received one by another brand in another subscription box this week and really liked it. I'm not familiar with the POP Beauty brand and have enough lip gloss and lipstick. I will be selling this one on my Blog Sale. I've heard good things about the benetint which you can use on your cheeks and lips. I prefer powder blush, but I read that it helps your blush and lipstick stay on longer also. I'll give it a try and see if it lives up to all the hype. I saw a couple YouTube videos on the eyeshadows and they look really pretty. I may give them a try though I try to stay away from yellow and browns since I have a cool skin tone. The eyeshadow is in a cute book style case with a magnetic closure. I received the nail polish as an extra for referring two customers to Ipsy last month. It's a very pretty purple color, but very similar to one I already have, so that will also be in my Blog Sale.
Share this cosmetic blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!