Pretty in Pink
After being on their wait list for several weeks I was able to become a subscriber to Ipsy. I was a member when they were known as "My Glam". I had unsubscribed due the lack of quality products and makeup bags. After looking at several blog reviews over the past few months and seeing that their shipments had improved, I decided to try this monthly cosmetic sample subscription service again. This service is $10 per month including shipping, which makes it very budget friendly. The theme for April is "Pretty in Pink" and you'll notice that most of the items are the color pink. Included in April's shipment were the following cosmetics:
- Big Sexy Hair - Powder Play, volumizing & texturizing powder (coupon $5 off $25 at Ulta "108888")
- Sation - nail lacquer in the color Of Corset I'll Call You (coupon 20% off "IPSY30")
- Two Cosmetics - heartache duo eyeshadow (coupon 25% off "IPSTER")
- Be a Bombshell - sweet cheeks blush (coupon 30% + free shadow "IPSY30")
- Makeup bag - fuchsia & off white stripes inside & "Ipsy...beauty by you"
Share this Ipsy blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!