Twistband - April & May 2013


Twistband Club



April 2013



May 2013


This is a monthly subscription service called Twistband Club that sends out bands for your hair.  The normal price is $10 per month and they offer three month, six month or one year subscriptions.  I found a coupon on retailmenot.com, so my three month subscription only cost $18.

Included in the April shipment were the following:
  1. Twistbands - six hair bands
  2. Headband - one in silver
Included in the May shipment were the following:
  1. Twistbands - three neutrals & three neon bands
  2. Headband - purple chevron
March was the first time I had tried this popular type of hair bands.  I have been very pleased with them since they do not pull on the hair and do not cause damage to my hair.  They are great for everyday use and during exercise.  They work great on my fine, straight hair and I even forget I'm wearing them since they are so comfortable.  I was surprised the head band is also comfortable since usually head bands are very uncomfortable. I highly recommend this brand of hair bands!  Check out what I received last month here.  I'm sad my three month shipment is over.  Perhaps I'll find another coupon and try another three month subscription in the future. What's your favorite brand of hair bands?

There are many monthly subscription service reviews on this blog, so feel free to look around and check them out.

Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook:  


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments