This is a monthly subscription box for $7 from a Walmart company called The Goodies Co. Included in the May Taster's box were the following products:
- Zico - coconut water drink
- Sour Power Sortz - candy straws in four flavors
- Sour Power Straws - strawberry candy straws
- Beanitos - white bean chips with sea salt
- Numi - Moroccan mint tea leaves
- Kathie's Kitchen - Super Seedz pumpkin seeds with sea salt
- Bronco Bob's - roasted chipotle sauce for grilling dipping & appetizers
- California Olive Ranch - extra virgin olive oil (2 packets)
- Wholly Guacamole - chip clip and coupon for a free box
We have tried the Zico coconut water before and hubby liked it a lot and I don't care for it. The Sour Power Straws list sugar as the first ingredient and fructose syrup as the second, so those aren't something I would ever purchase or eat. They say it's fat free, but sugar turns to fat in your body. I've tried Beanitos in a different flavor before and they were good. I like that they are low in calories, high in fiber and are not made of corn but instead navy beans and whole grain rice. I look forward to using the leaves for tea, mint tea is perfect for a stomach ache or nausea. Hubby & I will share the pumpkin seeds. The chipotle sauce should be good on grilled salmon. We cook mostly with extra virgin olive oil, so hubby will be cooking with that soon. Wholly Guacamole is my favorite brand of guacamole and the only brand we purchase when we don't have time to make it ourselves. This is a fun and inexpensive box to subscribe to that I recommend. To subscribe without waiting on the wait list use the code "SKIPTHELINE". Check out what I received in a previous shipment: February's Goodie Box.
Share this subscription box blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!