Revive Superfoods Smoothies Review


Pink Dragon Smoothie


Berry Blü Smoothie


Matcha Maker Smoothie


I've been trying to get back into having a smoothie for breakfast so the easiest way to do that is to buy a smoothie subscription box. I use to buy Green Blender smoothies which offered fresh rather than frozen ingredients but they went out of business. There are two frozen smoothie subscription boxes I'm familiar with and Revive is one of them. It's a bit cheaper than their competition Daily Harvest. I found that their cups aren't full to the rim with fruits and vegetables. Daily Harvest fills their cups to the rim. So I found Revive's smoothies to be on the watery side with less flavor. They are still tasty and I would recommend them for those that need a less expensive version. If the price isn't an issue I would go with Daily Harvest. Flavors are also different, so that would be something to consider since everyone has different flavor preferences. Some of Revive's ingredients are organic, they offer free shipping with dry ice, and you can pause or cancel your account online. They offer 9, 12, or 24 cups weekly or 12 or 24 cups monthly. For my first box, I chose the monthly plan with 12 cups for $32.94 after the coupon which is only $2.74 a cup! Normally nine cups cost $6.75 each, twelve is $6.49, and twenty-four is $5.99 a cup. They also offer oat bowls. I use unsweetened almond milk in my smoothies. There are many options such as fruit juice, milk, soy milk, coconut milk, coconut water, etc. It's up to you which one will work best for you for taste and diet preferences. You can also add a bit of sweetness if you want a sweeter drink by adding honey or stevia. I don't recommend adding sugar, Splenda, or Sweet 'N Low since they are not healthy. The cups come with plastic lids, so you can take them to go.

The Pink Dragon Smoothie was tasty, but it was a bit on the watery side. If you have some leftover strawberries, I'd add a few. It has strawberries, dragon fruit, banana, lychee, chia seeds, beets, kiwi, and flax seeds. Its benefits are energizing, immunity-boosting, and digestive support. It has 173 calories and it has 4.6 out of 5 stars.

My husband really enjoyed the Berry Blü Smoothie. It has a banana, cauliflower, hemp, blue spirulina, mango, saskatoon berries, lemon, zucchini, avocado, and vega sport protein. It has 271 calories and it has 4.7 out of 5 stars. Its benefits are workout recovery, immunity-boosting, and digestive support.

Matcha Maker was tasty, I would have liked a bit more matcha though. Next time I'll add a scoop. I like mine to have a strong earthy flavor. Some would find it perfect if you like Starbucks Green Tea Frapachinno you'll like this one. Of course, this one is healthy whereas the Starbucks version is not. It includes banana, cucumbers, lime, parsley, kale, spinach, matcha, pineapple, green apple, and hemp. Its benefits are cleansing detox, energizing, and anti-inflammatory. It only has 127 calories and it has 4.9 out of 5 stars.

Have you tried any of the smoothie subscription boxes? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts, so comment below. If you would like to give this one a try, be sure to snag the coupon below. I will be reviewing more flavors soon, so stay tuned.

Update:

June 2021 - my husband is addicted to their premade oat bowls! I've ordered him many shipments over the last year. It's now his favorite breakfast. You can enjoy them hot or cold. They come in Banana Nut (Banana & Chocolate), Berry Patch (Raspberry & Blackberry), and Cheery Cherry (Cherry & Coconut). His favorite is Banana Nut.

Bargain Alert: 

Revive Superfoods - 50% off smoothies, oatmeal, soups, super meals & falafel pops
Daily Harvest - $25 off your 1st box of smoothies, oat bowls, harvest bowls, soup, and more. Plus, free shipping


Have a PEACEful Day!



No comments