Revlon So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner Review - October 2019



BzzAgent sent me Revlon's So Fierce Vinyl Eyeliner for review. I used it three times so my review is more than a first impression. Check out the commercial:



It advertises that it is super gliding, has a vinyl finish, it's waterproof and lasts up to sixteen hours. It's described as a long-wearing gel formula with a glossy, high pigment look. It comes in six colors. They sent the color Force of Steel which is silvery charcoal. While applying it reminded me of Mally Beauty's Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner which retails for $18.00. In the past I reached for it the most because it's so easy to apply, no fussing required and you're out the door in no time. It glides on very easily with very little pressure. It applies quickly, one or two passes and you're done. If you make a mistake with the application, use a Q-Tip to remove it. I didn't find that it lasted all day though, maybe the skin around my eyes is too oily or my moisturizer is too oily. My eyes tear a lot due to allergies, so that may have been a cause also. I would recommend this to those that want a less expensive version of Mally's Starlight Eyeliner. Revlon's version only costs $8.99, that's a savings of $9.01! What's your favorite eyeliner?

Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments