This is a review of the latest Beauty Box from Target for only $7 including shipping. The previous boxes were only $5 so the price has gone up, but it's still an incredible bargain since it's a $40 value. Be sure to follow me on Twitter since that's where I notify everyone of bargains that sell out quickly. As usual this box sold out within hours, so I quickly ordered one for me and one for my Mum before it sold out. It's only available online. While writing this, I checked and the Father's Day Beauty Box is still available! So order that as quickly as you can for the man in your life or your Dad. That one is set to ship closer to Father's Day and is only $5!
Included in the Summer 2015 box were the following:
- Cutex - Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads, 3 count $1.19 value
- Sinful Colors - nail polish in the color Thimbleberry 108, full size $1.99 value
- Olay - Regenerist Luminous Dark Circle Correcting HydraSwirl Eye Cream, .5 fl oz, full size $23.99 value
- Fekkari - Soleil Hair Mist, invisible sun filter with sunflower seed oil, 1.7 fl oz, $6.45 value
- Revlon - Ultra HD Lipstick in the color Gladiolus, full size $7.99 value
The total value for this box is $41.61 which includes three full sized products! That doesn't include the $3 off beauty purchase of $15 Target coupon. Note that it does expire at the end of this month. What a bargain, time to do the happy, happy, joy, joy dance!
I didn't get a chance to blog about the previous one which was Spring 2015, so here it is:
Included in the Spring Target Beauty Box were the following products:
- Maybelline - The Elixir Color Sensational Rose Redefined 090, full size $5.49 value
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gel Cream for Eyes, .25 fl oz, $8.54 value
- Shea Moisture - Superfruit Complex 10 in 1 Renewal System Shampoo, 3.2 fl oz, $2.70 value
- TRESemme - all day humidity resistance extra firm control hair spray, 1.5 oz, $.68 value
- L'oréal Paris - Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray, 3.4 fl oz, full size $13.29 value
The total value for the five products is $30.70 which includes two full sized products! This is why these boxes sell out so quickly, it's an incredible value and it's fun to try new beauty products. Did you manage to snag a Summer Box before they were all gone? If so, which colors of lipstick and nail polish did you get?
Before you leave don't forget to claim your Free Graze Box and enter my latest Giveaway which is a Plated Subscription Box worth $72!
, , Follow @peacemanor and/or
Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!