FREE Graze Subscription Box - March 2015



Graze Box Shipment


Above you will see what I received in my latest shipment from Graze Box for $5 including shipping. I'm one of the first subscribers from two years ago, so I get the original price. The current price is $6.99 for a shipment of four snacks or eight for $11.99. If you haven't tried this subscription yet you must give it a try today and your first and fifth box are free, just use the link below! If you don't want individually packaged snacks, you can chose five large bags for $25 which includes 20 servings. This is one of my favorite subscription boxes, so much so that I even kept it during our move. I mostly get it weekly, but as soon as I see that the snack boxes are backing up in the pantry, I just pause it for a couple weeks until we catch up and they have been eaten. Their website is really easy to use and highly customizable. They come up with new creations every few months, so the snacks never gets boring. They just added soups to the line and I can't wait to try them. You can chose one of the following boxes: savory, sweet treat, sugar count or calorie count boxes. Or chose a shipment that includes all of those choices, which is what I have chosen. You can also send a one time shipment to a friend or family member as a gift, which I have done several times. There is something for everyone. Included in this shipment were:
  1. Protein Flapjack - rolled oat flapjack with flaxseeds, sunflower & pumpkin seeds
  2. Chai Latte - chai seeds, coconut flakes, macadamias & yogurt coated sunflower seeds
  3. Lightly Salted Microwave Popping Corn Bag
  4. Apple Cosmo - soft apple pieces, lime raisins & cranberries
Check out some of my previous shipments that I reviewed:


Bargain Alert - Free 1st & 5th boxes, click here or use code "WENDYW3RP".

Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments