Mugler Addict - Winter 2014



This is a quarterly cosmetics subscription service from Thierry Mugler called Mugler Addict.  It's $50 for four boxes which works out to be $12.50 per box. This is my third box and it's called the Winter box even though it's now Spring.  Each box has arrived at the end of the season. This one is my least favorite of the three I have received. Included in the Winter box were the following items:
  1. Angel - eau de parfum sample spray, .04 fl oz
  2. Alien Essence Absolue - eau de parfum intense, .05 fl oz
  3. Angel - body oil sample spray
  4. A*Men - eau de toilette sample spray, .04 fl oz
  5. Thierry Mugler Signature Accessory 30" Necklace
  6. Angel - eau de toilette mini perfume bottle, .1 fl oz 
I'm anxious to try the new Alien perfume tonight after my shower. I like the original version and have it in the full sized perfume bottle. The mini Angel perfume bottle matches my full size one. The body oil is highly scented and not oily at all. It sinks into the skin very quickly. Also, anxious for Hubby to try A*Men. I'm disappointed in the bonus this month which is a necklace. It's just not my taste and I preferred the nail polish and lip gloss that were sent in the previous boxes. I hope next month the bonus will be one of their cosmetics again.

Be sure to check out my Summer & Fall Mugler Addict Boxes before you leave.  You can also check out the other subscription box reviews I have done and see them all at a glance on my Subscription Box Pinterest Board. Simply click on the photo of the one that interests you and it will take you to the matching blog post. What's your favorite subscription box?

Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments