Mugler Addict - Fall 2013



Mugler Addict's December Shipment


This is a fairly new subscription box that is available from Thierry Mugler. It includes four shipments a year for $50 which breaks down to only $12.50 a box with free shipping. Included in the 2nd shipment were the following:
  1. Womanity - Perfumed Body Cream, 1 oz
  2. Angel - Perfumed Hand Cream, 1 oz
  3. Alien - Perfume Sample
  4. Angel - Perfume Sample
  5. Alien - Mini Perfume Bottle, .2 fl oz
  6. Angel - Nail polish in the periwinkle color that matches the Angel packaging, .3 fl oz
I'm really enjoying this subscription and can't wait till I receive the next quarterly box.  If you love the Angel or Alien perfume, you really owe it to yourself to sign up for this subscription box!  I have been enjoying everything that they have sent so far.  Everything in their line is made in France. It comes in the same size box that Birchbox sends out.  Check out what I received in my first box by clicking here.  What's your favorite inexpensive subscription box?

I have reviewed many different subscription boxes on this blog.  To see them all check out my Subscription Box Pinterest Board.  Any that you would like more information on, just click on the photo and it will take you to the matching blog post.

I invite you to follow my blog via Pinterest,,  Google+ Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments