Scofflaw Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Manicure



Photos taken in the sunlight


This manicure features an Indie nail varnish from Scofflaw called Whiskey Tango Foxtrot aka WTF.  I used four coats, but you could easily get away with three. I was having a hard time getting the larger glitter near the cuticles so I went with a fourth coat.  I recommend rolling the bottle and letting it sit upside down overnight before using it.  That is something I thought of after applying the polish.  Next time I will definitely do that. Maybe even shake it really hard a few days prior.  The glitter was sticking to the bottom a lot, especially the larger glitter.  This nail polish features a teal jelly base with various sizes and shapes of red, white, brown and gold glitter.  I purchased this polish along with several other Indie polishes from Llarowe, check out my nail polish haul here.

So there you have it, my latest manicure.  What do you think, do you like it?  I have featured over fifty manicures on this blog.  Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board.  Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post.

I invite you to follow my blog via PinterestTwitterGoogle +Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs.

Share this blog post with your nail polish friends via Twitter & Facebook:



Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments