This is a monthly cosmetic subscription service called Ipsy for $10 with free shipping. Their name use to be My Glam. Included in the June bag were the following items:
- BaubleBar - O-Ring stud wrap adjustable bracelet in coral, $18 value
- Cosmetic Bag in leopard with lime trim
- J Cat Beauty - Sparkling Cream Palette in SCP106 Volta, $4.49 value
- NYX - cream blush in CB02 Natural, $6 value
- Cailyn - Line-Fix Gel Eyeliner in purple, $21 value
- Starlooks - Lip Pencil in K308 Bare, $12 value
- Chella - Ivory Lace Highlighter, $18 value
I received the bracelet as an extra since I referred two people to Ipsy. At first I thought the sparkling palette was eyeshadow, but when I looked it up online it said not to be used on the eyes. I think that would be better suited for someone younger than I, so I will be selling that one. I'm not very good at applying cream blush, so that one will be up for sale on my Blog Sale also. I look forward to trying the eyeliner since I have not tried a gel one before and I like purple eyeliner on my eyes. I don't have any need for a lip liner since that's a step I skip. I also don't need a highlighter, I use eyeshadow for that. This month's bag is really cute. I preferred last month's bag, since this month there is only one item I plan to use. Ipsy currently has a wait list to become a subscriber. That isn't surprising since it only costs $10 and this month it was over $60 in value, not including the $18 extra and the bag. To sign up now, click here.
Check out previous Ipsy Bags:
Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!