December Shipment from Nail Art Society
This is a new monthly subscription service from Nail Art Society. It only costs me $10 per month, since I'm an early adopter. Anyone who signed up the first two months have received this low rate. The new rate is $20 per month. It's a comparable value to Julep, another monthly nail polish subscription. Right now I'm preferring this one over Julep since it's nail art related. I prefer doing my nails with a design rather than just using one nail polish. Included in this shipment were the following:
- Cherimoya - matte polish in the color Mystery (purple-pink)
- Cherimoya - matte polish in the color Blockbuster (silver)
- Cherimoya - 38 sheets of nail polish removal pads with cuticle oil
- Stella - luminous nail kit, crystals in four sizes
- Beauty Art - nail glue
- Instruction card
- Place the crystals down the center, choosing one color of polish or a different color on each side of the crystals
- Place crystals at an angle with different colors on each side of the crystals
- Place crystals starting just below the cuticle and toward the tip (from left to right) three crystals in different sizes from large to small, then two, then one (in the center of the nail), then two, then three.
So there you have it, my first box from Nail Art Society. Well actually it comes in a padded envelope. I look forward to January's shipment!
Here's my manicure using this kit:
Share this information with friends on Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!