This is a review of one of the beauty collections QVC is selling, item number A262881. This one is sold out, but there are several others to chose from that are listed below. I purchased this one for only $19 with free shipping and it even had three easy payments! Included in this box were the following products:
- Alterna - 2 in 1 Volumizer, .24 fl oz, $1.75 retail value
- Perricone MD - Face Finishing Moisturizer, .5 fl oz, $18.75
- Tarte - Lights, Camera, Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara, .13 fl oz, $11.37
- Dr. Denese - HydroShield Ultra Moisturizing Face Serum, .3 fl oz, $29.40
- Josie Maran - 100% Pure Argan Oil Lights, .5 fl oz, $16.00, full size
- First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Cream, 1 oz, $5.00
The retail value of this box is $82.27! Certainly a wonderful bargain for only $19! They would also be great for gifts or if you want to try some of the expensive lines without paying a fortune. Some of these brands are so expensive that I never purchase their full size version. Instead I stick to the deluxe sample sizes since they are so much less expensive. The Tarte Mascara seems a bit dry, though it's good for a very light daytime look. I found the brush a bit sharp when applying it to my lower lashes, so I tried to avoid touching the skin with it. I stopped purchasing Tarte products after so many of the products' packaging were defective or fell apart or as in this instance it's dried out. I always enjoy Perricone MD's moisturizers. They are best suited for dry skin or for use in the winter since the formulation is very thick. I also like Dr. Denese's line and I have enjoyed using everything I have tried so far. I'm always happy when I manage to get her line at a decent price. Josie Maran has good values when she sells TSV sets. I enjoy her products, but I feel like they are best suited for dry skin or drier winter skin. I tend to just use it in the evening after my shower. It's too oily to apply makeup afterwards. First Aid Beauty isn't my favorite line, but it's a good quality line. I haven't tried the Alterna Volumizer yet, I don't really get excited about their products.
Here's some similar QVC favorites kits that are still available, but snag them quick before they sell out since they are a bargain:
- QVC Beauty 7 Piece Travel Essentials, A269944, $29.50
- QVC Beauty Customer Choice Award Winner 6 Piece Collection, A270480, $24.00
- QVC Beauty 2015 6 Piece Holiday Beauty Box, A270482, $29.98
- QVC Beauty 6 Piece Favorites Collection, A270422, $19.50
- QVC Beauty Summer Must Haves 6 Piece Collection, A269148, $19.86
- Josie Maran Skincare Ritual Set, A334021, $24.00
I invite you to follow my blog via Pinterest, Twitter, Google +, Bloglovin', or Networked Blogs. Before you go, don't forget to enter my weekly giveaway which this week is a Plated Subscription Box worth $72 and also snag a free Graze box!
Share this blog post with friends via Twitter & Facebook: Tweet
Have a PEACEful Day!