Pixie Pink Manicure - Hard Candy





This is a manicure using a nail polish from a brand called Hard Candy available at Walmart. It's a polish I bought two years ago in a large haul which you can see by clicking here.  It's described as a light lavender jelly base with pink, turquoise & white round glitter. I find it's more of a light lilac color so it's "pink" name is quite strange. The "pink" glitter looks like copper in person. It's a very pretty polish which is perfect for spring! Unfortunately, just like it's twins Pink Taffy & Gummy Green, it chips in only a couple of days. This one only lasted three days which is extremely disappointing. It's such a pretty polish, it's a shame it won't stay on the nails very long. I used two base coats of Orly Bonder, then one light coat of Pixie Pink, then two heavy coats of Pixie Pink and finally one Seche Vite top coat.  The next day I added another coat of Seche Vite since the glitter was sticking out a bit on a couple of nails. The polish also shrinked a bit on tips and sides of three nails on my right hand.

I have over seventy manicures featured on this blog. Take a quick glance at them all on my Pinterest Manicure Board. Then simply click on the ones you want to read about on my blog, since they are linked to the matching blog post. Before you go, check out my Blue Apron Giveaway and enter. What's your favorite brand of nail polish?

Follow Me on Pinterest, Google+ and/or Instagram 

Share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Have a PEACEful Day!


No comments