Watch Neil Simon's Chapter Two Movie for Free!

 


⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ 

Starring:

James Caan
Marsha Mason
Valerie Harper


This is one of my favorite movies! I give it five out five stars. It's worth watching over and over again. I absolutely love Neil Simon's movies especially those starring Marsha Mason. Since it's hard to find this movie streaming or for purchase I thought I'd share where you can watch it. It's especially awesome since you can watch it for free! This one is a bit slow in the beginning and then after that it will hold your attention. It will make you laugh and you may shed a tear. My favorite scenes were the funny 1st phone conversations, the funny scene catching Valerie in her apartment, and the very last scene. 1970s movies are so fun to watch. Enjoy!


Have a PEACEful Day!
Wendy

No comments