Bissell ICONpet Pro High Powered Cordless Vacuum Review



BzzAgent sent me a Bissell ICONpet Pro High Powered Cordless Vacuum for review about three weeks ago. It retails for $449.99, but it's currently on sale for only $349.99 which is a discount of $100.00! I don't know about you, but I get frustrated with vacuum cords especially when vacuuming larger rooms. My Oreck Upright Vacuum has a cord with groves on it, so it sticks to itself many times while vacuuming. Hubby bought a Miele Canister Vacuum which I refuse to use since towing the canister behind me is such a pain. I've seen a lot of advertising for cordless vacuums lately and I thought oh how wonderful they must be, but it's not in the budget so I thought I was out of luck. I was so excited when I found out I was chosen to review one. Check out this video showing the vacuum in use:



A cordless vacuum is so much better than a canister or unright with a cord. It is quicker and easier to use. Just glide it along the floor and no more maneuvering the cord nor moving it from outlet to outlet in large rooms. Since open concept homes are popular these days cordless vacuums should sell like hotcakes. The Bissell Cordless Vacuum is lightweight and you'll immediately notice how bright its light is, it shows dirt and hair on your floor that you didn't see prior to turning it on! The second thing we noticed after the first use is how much dirt it picks up. It picks up so much more dirt than our other three vacuums, we also have a Roomba. My favorite vacuum prior to receiving the Bissell was my Roomba, but it's not very good at cleaning low pile carpets especially pet hair. The Bissell cleaned my low pile IKEA carpets like a dream. It picked it up quickly without having to vacuum it over and over like my Oreck. It's also quieter than our other vacuums which make our dogs less afraid. It cleans for about twenty-five minutes on one charge and it takes about four hours to charge. It has two barrels, one for carpet and one for hardwood which slips in and out. We prefer to use the carpet barrel with bristles for all surfaces. Our hardwood floors are tough, so they can handle it. This vacuum converts into a handheld vacuum also! The top part of the vacuum detaches and it has many attachments to get into tight spaces. It comes with a rack so you can easily store it on a wall near an outlet. It took my husband about ten minutes to set it up:



All of the attachments are in one place so you won't lose them. You have the option of just hanging the handheld vacuum and removing the lower part and storing it in a closet. The top part has the battery in it. If it's charged but not attached to the charger it will last twenty-four hours before the battery is drained. So if you wanted to move it to another room for the next day or you forgot to put it back on the charger that's not an issue. My Roomba loses its charge if it's not sitting on the charger overnight. No more purchasing bags, just dump the dirt into the trash can and continue cleaning. With the holidays coming you never know when you may have unexpected guests. This vacuum is perfect for quick cleanings.

I'm really impressed with this vacuum and I recommend it. Cordless is the way to go! Cut the cord and buy it today! Below is a link for 15% off and 5% cash back from Mr. Rebates. After you purchase your Bissell, be sure to register your vacuum since they will donate $25 to the Bissell Pet Foundation. What vacuum in your household is your favorite and what's the worst vacuum you've owned?

Update July 2020 - the vacuum would no longer charge only after a few uses so we called customer service and they sent us a replacement within a few days. This month the brushes stopped moving so they replaced that part. It's working again.

Bargain Alert:

Bissell - 15% off
Mr. Rebates - 5% back


Have a PEACEful Day!


1 comment

John Jameson Webster Jr said...

Awesome written review. Thanks