Beekman 1802 Snow Forest Essential Oil Review - Holiday 2019


Happy Place 1 oz. Snow Forest Essential Oil Blend Fragrance Blend


Howdy Neighbors! I thought I'd do a quick review of the Beekman Snow Forest scent since they are starting to show up on QVC & HSN for the holidays. As soon as I saw the Snow Forest Essential Oil for sale online, I ordered it. I love pine scents for the holidays and year-round. When it arrived we used it in our Beekman Diffuser. The smell is wonderful! It smells like a Christmas tree, such a wonderful pine smell with a hint of other lovely scents. I compare it to Bath & Body Works Fresh Balsam Candle with a little bit of the Winter Candle mixed in. It's a calming, comforting scent. We had to use more drops than their other essentials oils to get a strong enough scent for our open concept living, kitchen, and dining area. Though we both are affected by fall allergies so that may be why we need more drops this time of year. We've been using it a lot since it arrived. It can also be used on laundry balls, but we really enjoy it in the diffuser. I prefer their Lavender or Sweet Grass Essential Oils for the laundry balls. 

HSN is offering the 7-Piece Snow Forest Goat Milk Collection for $80.00 or 6 payments of $13.33 with free shipping. I highly recommend you order it before it sells out. The Snow Forest line tends to sell out quickly, so don't hesitate especially if it's on sale. There won't be a reorder of this set. It won't be available after winter, so if you're like me and use holiday scents year-round grab it now. The other sets I highly recommend are their Bounty Boxes. They tend to sell out quickly and sometimes you can snag an auto-delivery shipment without being a part of the auto-delivery shipment program. It's perfect for those that missed out on a Today's Special.

What's your favorite Beekman fragrance and products? Be sure to browse around, I've reviewed lots of Beekman 1802 & Happy Place products since I love them. Stay tuned for more reviews soon!

Have a PEACEful Day!


#RewardedByHSN

No comments