Andia's Homemade Ice Cream Restaurant Review - Cary, NC

10120 Green Level Church Road
Suite 208
Cary, NC  27519
(919) 822-1866


Exterior View


We visited Andia's Homemade Ice Cream shop on a Saturday at around 4 pm. It's summertime so one must visit an ice cream shop and indulge. They are open from 2 pm to 9 PM Tuesday to Thursday and they are closed Monday. Friday & Saturday they are open from Noon to 10 PM and on Sunday they close an hour earlier. They have a few tables inside and more outside. It was an especially hot day, so no one was sitting outside. Check out the Ice Cream Case and the Menu below:


Ice Cream Case


Menu


I decided to try one scoop of the Pistachio Rose Ice Cream and Hubby decided on the Raspberry Ice Cream. He ordered one scoop in a waffle cone. Hubby absolutely loved the flavor of the Raspberry Ice Cream and the waffle cone. I wasn't impressed by the Pistachio Rose Ice Cream. I couldn't taste any rose and the pistachio didn't have a strong flavor. I had a taste of Hubby's and I agreed it was scrumptious, that's the flavor I will be having next time for sure. Check out what we ordered below:


My Pistachio & Rose Ice Cream - $3.23


Hubby's Raspberry Ice Cream in a Waffle Cone - $4.23


I recommend giving this ice cream shop a try next time you are in the area. I also reviewed an Italian restaurant in the same strip mall called Ricci's Pizzeria. Be sure to check that out before you go. What's your favorite ice cream shop in the Triangle?


Have a PEACEful Day!

Andia's Homemade Ice Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato




No comments