My Favorite Bath & Body Works Winter Candles



Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candles


My current favorite winter scents are: 
  1. Spice - red cinnamon sticks, Christmas clove buds, and applewood bark
  2. Mint Chocolate - sweet peppermint, creamy vanilla bean, decadent chocolate, and handmade marshmallow
  3. Holiday - nutmeg, clove, cinnamon with essential oils
  4. Evergreen - made with cedarwood & cinnamon essential oils with notes of fir needles & pine
  5. Fresh Balsam - made with pine, cedarwood and eucalyptus essential oils
  6. Twisted Peppermint - cool peppermint, sugared snow, vanilla buttercream, fresh balsam and a hint of musk
  7. Winter - made with fir needle & orange essential oils with notes of clove & citrus
  8. Yuletide - made with rosemary & pine essential oils with notes of eucalyptus, and cedar
  9. Maple Cinnamon Pancakes - made with nutmeg essential oil with notes of maple syrup & fluffy buttermilk pancakes
  10. Spiced Gingerbread Swirl - gingerbread cookie, cinnamon, and nutmeg
My new favorites are Yuletide and Spiced Gingerbread Swirl which came out this year. Yuletide is a softer version of Fresh Balsam which is a nice change. If Fresh Balsam has too much pine for you but you like tree scents, you'll love Yuletide. It's described as "made with rosemary and pine essential oils, with notes of eucalyptus and cedar". It's one of the best creations they have come out with lately in my opinion. None of the scents stand out, they are wonderfully mixed. So while is a soft, calming scent with a good throw it doesn't overwhelm you. I'm already on to my second one and I bought another one. Same goes for Spiced Gingerbread Swirl. At first, I thought I didn't like it, but after burning it awhile I really enjoyed it. It's described as "gingersnap cookie, cinnamon, and nutmeg". It does have a bit of a cologne scent which you'll smell first and then the other scents mix wonderfully together. I wouldn't judge it on cold because it smells different once it's been burning about an hour. It's also available in their body care line. Since it's in the body care line they didn't want you to smell like a gingersnap cookie, so the cologne helps. 

Holiday is my top favorite, it takes me back to my childhood with that perfect cinnamon candle scent. I have tried many of their cinnamon candles and this is by far the best. Mint Chocolate they haven't offer for a couple of years which is a shame because it's the best chocolate candle they make. It's the perfect combination which smells just like Andes Chocolate. It doesn't have any hints of anything artificial, it's perfection. Spice is one of Harry Slatkin's creations that came out at the same time as Evergreen. It's a complex mix that smells really wonderful. It smells like red hot cinnamon candies with a bit of clove added. If you don't like candles that have too much of a cinnamon scent, this one is toned down a bit so you'd like it. 

Fresh Balsam is the perfect candle to bring out for Christmas in July. On a nasty humid, rainy hot day when mold comes out in full force, this candle will create a clean, relaxing scent that will get rid of that stuffy scent. I love burning this one year round. When I get really sick of summer, I bring this one out of the cabinet and slip into a Christmas frame of mind. Evergreen is a more complex version of Fresh Balsam. It's pine scent doesn't stand out. It's good for someone who doesn't want too strong of a pine scent. Winter is one my husband sneakily takes up to his home office. It's a wonderful scent for the men in your life. It's a nice mix of trees, cologne, and spices. Year after year I go through several of them during the winter and then I buy a couple more to use throughout the year. 

Twisted Peppermint is perfect to get rid of cooking scents, wet dog scent or musty scents. Within an hour any scent that was bothering you will be gone and you'll have a fabulously clean, refreshing peppermint scent instead. If you like Pumpkin Pecan Waffles but it's too strong and too sweet, try Maple Cinnamon Pancakes. It's not too sweet and while it's strong it doesn't become overwhelming as Pumpkin Pecan Waffles does. I only like Pumpkin Pecan Waffles in short bursts because if I burn it too long I get sick of it and I find it's overly sweet. 

Well, there you have it, my favorite winter candles! What are your current favorites? Fall is my second favorite season of candles while in the summer and spring I rarely buy candles.

Bargain Alert:

$10 off $30 - code "TNTYCH2"
Mr. Rebates - cash back for online purchases

Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Check out my Bath & Body Works Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts featuring Bath & Body Works products. Be a pal and share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:



Follow this blog via Facebook
&
Have a PEACEful Day!

No comments