Crazy Rich Asians Movie Review - August 2018



Crazy Rich Asians


This is a review of a movie that hit theatres yesterday called Crazy Rich Asians. As soon as I saw the trailer I knew I wanted to see this movie. Hubby declared it a chick flick which he's not a fan of, so I went by myself. Since he was out of town on business this was the perfect break from our four dogs. The theatre had more customers than usual for a weekday afternoon matinee. Most of the customers were female and varied in age from teenagers to seniors. I'm happy to report that this movie is theatre worthy. Don't wait till it comes out on DVD unless you have to. There is lovely scenery of Singapore that is best suited for the big screen. This movie has laughs and tears and it kept my attention for the entire two hours. It was a wonderful escape. There wasn't one part that I found boring and I enjoyed the actors' performances. Check out the trailer to see if this is a storyline you would be interested in:



The wedding scene was my favorite, so be sure to not take a bathroom break or a concession stand break then! Actually, this is a movie you'll want to not take a break from at all. The wedding was a magically spectacular experience. Wow! This was such an enjoyable movie that I would watch it in the theatre again if I had a movie pass and I will definitely watch it again on DVD. I wish they would make more movies like this one, it was a lovely escape from reality. Time for you to take a vacation to Singapore, so visit your favorite theatre and escape today! What movie that is in theatres now do you recommend?

Feel free to browse around my blog before you leave. Check out my Pinterest Board for links to my other blog posts that may interest you. Be a pal and share this blog post with your friends via Twitter & Facebook:


Follow this blog via Facebook
&
Have a PEACEful Day!


6 comments

Nicole said...

I saw a commercial for this recently and thought it looked so funny, thank you for sharing your review!!

Mandy said...

I am currently reading the book. I can't wait to see the movie!!

Terra Heck said...

I saw previews for this movie and wondered what people thought of it. Think I'm going to try to see it in theater.

Wendy Webster said...

I wonder how they compare?!

Wendy Webster said...

You should, it's really good!

hdcomingmovies said...

it's really good